1.

As hoseok found the tapes he immediately contacted Jin to come over. They both listened to them and shed a few tears at some words he said,especially in the last tape.
Even the song Yoongi wrote for him made them emotional. But they knew that everything their friend did for him was for nothing.

It's not like they hated Jimin.

But they could never forgive him for his stupidity.
-

Ever since Yoongi left and Jimin got the tapes nothing went on normally.
Well for Jimin at least. He didn't know what to believe anymore. Have Jungkook and Taehyung,his closest friends,been telling lies about Yoongi the whole time? Or was it Yoongi himself? Did he tell lies in those tapes?

He didn't know

Jimin spent days and nights wide awake to figure out what went wrong after listening to the tapes. He got nightmares every now and then,most of them were about Yoongi saying something that made absolutely no sense to Jimin. What scared the poor boy the most was that Yoongi died in every single nightmare he had,even if it wasn't as bad as others he still died at the very end when Jimin would wake up with dark circles underneath his bloodshot eyes and cold sweat dripping down his skin that used to be shiny and golden but unfortunately turned pale and dry.

He asked Jungkook and Taehyung for help but they didn't take anything Jimin said seriously. Instead they laughed at their best friend and told him to cut the bullshit because Yoongi is gone and he'll never come back.

Those words hurt Jimin so bad but he wasn't able to shed one tear.
Those words wanted to make him scream out but he remained silent.

Give me back my smile

He never said it.

He never will.

No one took it from him.

He did it to himself.

Karma's a bitch