5

Jungkook and Taehyung began to seriously worry about Jimin.

Hell,they haven't seen him in weeks. He rejects their calls and leaves them on read.
It's like he's the one who disappeared, not Yoongi.

Well...they didn't care about him anyway.

"We're getting him out of the house I'm tired of this bullshit. It's not like Yoongi died or something"
Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes holding onto his iced coffee,nearly crushing it.
"yeah but...I kinda understand that he doesn't wanna talk, especially to us since we were really mean to Yoongi. You gotta admit that. I'm starting to feel really bad"
Taehyung mumbled while fidgeting with his hands, he was feeling anxious talking about this with Jungkook. Something about the said boy made him feel very uneasy but he just couldn't figure out what it was.
"Are you fucking serious?You're feeling bad for that little bitch?"
Taehyung stayed silent, not wanting to argue now that they're on the way to Jimin's house. They will try their best to help him out of this...

at least Taehyung will.

Meanwhile Jin and Hoseok were eating ice cream in a Café near their neighborhood, the were talking about what to do next because Jin really didn't want him to get in trouble.

"Look i know you want to look for Yoongi but you can't just do it without a plan...like he could be everywhere. The world isn't small. What if he left the country? You don't know that,Hobi"
Jin stated in a serious tone trying his best to be as compassionate as he could. He really wants to stop Hoseok from doing something stupid but it doesn't seem to work.
"Please,they can't be far from here. Namjoon is a bartender and Yoongi a student. They can't afford to leave the country,besides I asked Jackson and he said that Namjoon moved away because he got a better job in a city nearby. It's like six hours away from here...I know it's still a lot but you know could be worse "
Hobi said with sparkly eyes...you could really see hope in them.
Jin's heart softened and he thought about it. Six hours in fact is a lot but it's worth it.
Yoongi's worth it.
"Okay Okay you convinced me. Road trip this weekend?"
Jin asked,giving him a warm smile.

"Hell yeah!!!"