Leaving

Me: Another chapter has shown itself!

Want to see what it says?

Also, on my Deviantart account, MatrixMindAngel, you can find a picture of what Markus and Steve look like.

Now read.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The words, "Chapter 6 - Leaving", appeared on the screen.

Berk, two years later...

"Two years, huh? I really can't imagine anyone younger than 13-15." Mask spoke.

"...That probably came out wrong." Toothless said, causing Mask to face-fault. Triforce shook her head at this.

"Oh, yeah, everything from this point on is the future," Triforce calls out.

Hiccup's running fast with a bag on his back.

HICCUP

"I can't stay here. It's not safe anymore."

"Like it really was?"

"It was. I had Toothless."

Said hybrid clears his throat.

"Correction. I have Toothless."

Toothless smiled. "Thank you."

Hiccup looked ahead of him.

HICCUP

"Well, Astrid, your not wrong, and I chose a side."

"What does he mean by that," Stoick asked.

Astrid looks confused before her eyes widened in remembrance.

-Flashback-

Hiccup gets to his feet - all eyes are upon him. He turns to find Astrid glaring at him, winded.

ASTRID

"Is this some kind of a joke to you? Our parents' war is about to become ours. Figure out which side you're on."

She grabs her axe and stomps off. Hiccup watches, stung.

-End Flashback-

All eyes turn to Astrid, who holds up her hands.

"I didn't know," Astrid shouts out.

Mask snorts in derisive laughter.

ASTRID (o.s)

"Hiccup! Get back here!"

Hiccup looks behind him to see Astrid barreling towards him, axe in hand. He resumes pace and continues to run.

"Gotta give her credit for her tenacity." Mask nodded. "Still, she really needs to learn when to quit."

HICCUP

"Oh, come on Astrid! Stop chasing me!"

ASTRID

"Not until you tell me how someone like you won Dragon Training and the honor of killing the Monstrous Nightmare!"

"I'm pretty sure Hiccup doesn't see it as an honor anymore." Jamie pointed out.