Ch13: Hanten Vs Sanada Jyuuyushi Saizo Kirigakure

As Hanten and Totaku exited the Secret passageway there stood Saizo and Yukimura Sanada. "Stay behind me Totaku. I'll make quick work of these Nothings." Hanten stepped forward. "Oh so were nothings. Haha we'll see. Be careful Saizo. He's the same as the woman, though on a much lower scale." "Understood lord Yukimura.". Hanten thought to himself. "Lord Yukimura? Saizo...Saizo Kirigakure of the Sanada Jyuuyushi?" Saizo put his a hands together and a heavy mist picked up. With just a thought, Hanten made the mist dissipate. "Oh, hes a powerful one in deed. Saizo I leave him to you. A leader cant reveal their power so early. Take care Oh Creator of skills."Yukimura jumped away, yet landed right back in the same spot. "Huh?What did you do?" "Oh your not going anywhere. This wont take five minutes" "Alright then. Saizo." "Yes Lord Yukimura."Saizo made some hand signs, and Icicle's materialized out of thin air. At the same waves of Ice spike rose along the ground in all directions at Hanten and Totaku as the icicles flew at Hanten. Totaku looked around. "Um you gonna do something?" In an instant Hanten and Totaku switched places with Saizo taking him by surprise. As they did popping up next to Yukimura, a bunch of swords, spears,axes and various other blades impaled Yukimura all over his body from head to toe. Then a giant ice dragon rose from under Saizo biting through him completely. "Whoa." Totaku gawked in awe. "Your much cooler than that loser kid." "It's not over yet." Multiple water dragons flew at them. "What? But didnt you just kill the?"Those were simply water clones. Their hiding. Dont worry. It's only been a minute. I said this would take 5." The water dragons all disappeared, and Saizo and Yukimura were pulled towards Hanten andTotaku. Saizo made more handsigns and a wall of ice rose before him, but he slammed through still flying towards Hanten. Then he switched directions and slammed into Yukimura. Then they flew all over slamming back into each other every so often. "Hahaha." Totaku laughed at the spectacle. Then Saizo and Yukimura once again melted into water clones. "Ughh really? Lemme at em." "Calm down, child. It's been 3 minutes and 30 seconds." An army of Saizo's appeared. "Whoa." "Now I'll finish it." Hanten stood still as the various Saizo's armed with ice blades and spears charged forward, While others launched Water tendrils, dragons and ice dragons. Hanten simply closed his eyes. He emitted an immense wave of energy that traveled miles, wiping out of every clone and hitting the Real Saizo wherever he hid. He fell out of a tree bleeding from his shoulder, waist, and head. He coughed up blood. Yukimura appeared next to him, and helped him up. "Just as I expected from the great Shiranui Ninja's village creator, and immortal creator of skills. I'll leave you with a helpful peace of info before that monsterIihiko arrives. I am in fact Yukimura Sanada. Along with me, my Sanada Jyuuyushi have returned. As well as over a thousand Koga and Iga clan Ninjas. The battle of Sekigahara fast approaches . We willKill the boy and our kingdoms will rise once again. " And with that they disappeared. Seconds later Iihiko Shishime appeared. "I just killed two dead Sanada Jyuuyushi. What in the fresh world is going on?" "Somehow Dead warriors have been resurrected. We must report to Anshin'in. Were to meet her at Hakoniwa Academy.""Alright Then up you go." Iihiko Shishime hoisted Totaku up onto his shoulders. "Wh-what are you doing?" They all dissapeared.