.3

he dug his head into your chest, sobbing.

you didn't know shit.

"what the fuck is a little?"

he stopped crying, "what?" he looked up at you with bright watery eyes and tear streaks covering his cheeks.

you sit up and slightly pushed him off of you. you thought for a second. does he have this kink too? is he really that embarrassed? this is not the same person in bed.

"a-a little" he continued, "it's like, someone who- who enjoys child like things because they're scared of being an adult"

he looked away and hid his bright red cheeks.

"wait, does that mean you have the kink?"

he flopped over and buried his head in your stomach.

"when i act little, yes" he whispered and pulled up your shirt, kissing your stomach.

"a-and are you going to-" you were cut off by a loud moan coming from hoseok as he thrusted into your leg he just so happened to land on.

he. did. not.

you fell backwards, your back hitting the bed. you pulled out your leg from under him and rolled off the bed, sprinting for the door.

"Y/N!"

you stopped and turned around facing him, "you are not gonna act like a horny puppy, i'm not up for that" you said and continued to run.

you face planted the couch after work. you and hoseok mentally decided it was best not to speak about what happened yesterday but the curiosity still drove you crazy.

all you could think about were his dancer thighs grinding up on your leg. it was hot but you freaked out. damn you sure are regretting it.

"mommy~" came out as a moan from upstairs.

who in the hell would be IN your house at this hour? hoseok still had work for another hour or so.

you pushed open the bedroom door and saw hoseok laying over a pillow. he was biting his shirt and his spit soaked into it.

his hair was beautifully messed up, sweat drips came from his exposed forehead. he gently thrust into the pillow, his eyes held closed.

he was wearing his boxers, that's it. you could see the tent in them. you chuckled from the door and hoseok propelled himself off of the pillow that was between his legs.

he was beautiful.

"mo- y/n FUCK! what the fuck!" he yelled trying to cover himself as much as possible.

you walked around the bed, over to him, all the tiredness from work had completely wore off from the scene in your bedroom.

"why are you home, baby boy?" you said kneeling to be eye level with him as he sat on the floor.

he groaned and looked up so his head was resting on the back of the wall.

"i-i need your help, and you came home late. p-please h-help me". he grabbed your shirt and gently pulled you towards him. he was needy but he touched himself. he needed punishment.

"i'm sorry baby, there's a common rule. don't touch yourself. i didn't know i needed to enforce that baby"

he looked down and you ruffled his slightly curly hair. you showed dominance.