.7

you entered your home, carefully shutting the door behind you. you inhaled smelling hoseok and your scent intertwined from the several months of living together. you smiled, remembering all the memories this 'house' holds.

your thoughts were cut off by a long moan coming from your shared bedroom. you released all the air you inhaled with a smirk.

you slowly made your way to the bedroom seeing the door half way open. you pushed it open with your fingertips.

you looked up to see hosoek, stomach down on the bed, crying into the pillow he held. your heart softened.

"honey, what's wrong?" you said concerned slowly walking over to him.

"i-it hurts" he coughed, small whimpers came from his fragile voice.

"hoseokie, what hurts?"

he froze at the cute name. small tears escaped his eyes. he slipped.

"m-mommy it hurts right," he rolled over exposing the tent in his pants, "here."

omfg.

"do you want me to help you?" you smirked placing your hand on his thigh as you sat down on the bed.

hosoek got up and straddled you, giving you a tight hug. he started to bounce up and down in excitement giving small squeals but they turned into soft moans from the friction between you two.

hoseok stopped bouncing on your lap and looked up at you with pleading eyes.

you nodded slowly and he began to grind into your stomach very slowly.

"baby" you panted, feeling hot, "take your clothes off, okay?"

he nodded and tried pulling his shirt off but he was unsuccessful. you lifted his shirt off for him and then took yours off.

"you're so pretty" he said tracing the outline of your bra.

you went for his pants, unbuttoning them and pulling down the zipper. you patted his butt asking him to sit up so you could pull them off which he did easily. he was left in his boxers on your lap and you started to lose it on how cute and flustered he was.

he started tracing down your stomach until he reached your jeans. he once again looked up at your and you nodded, pulling him off and sitting on the bed.

you stood up and took off your pants. you rejoined hoseok sitting on the couch, drooling at the sight.

you crawled next to him and rested your back on the headboard, "do that again, baby boy"

he looked down and scrambled his way towards you. he gently lowered himself into your lap. his bulge was sticking out from his tight boxers. you placed your cold hands on his hips and started to rock him, giving him enough courage to start moving again.

he started to ride up against your stomach which gave you no satisfaction but you loved seeing hoseok as a mess.

he let out small whimpers as he sped up his pace. he grabbed onto your shoulders for support.

eventually you were too desperate to have him keep going. you needed him.

you flipped him over so he was under you and looked into his big eyes. they seemed so innocent for him riding you just a second ago.

you looked down his body and licked your lips. you took off his underwear and then your own.

this time you looked up at him, he nodded.

you positioned yourself above him and sank onto his member. he let out a loud moan. you gave it a second to catch your breath but eventually you started to move.

you were so wet which made it easy to glide down him. you started to sweat from the movement. you pulled your bra off and threw it somewhere around the room.

hoseok was grabbing on to the sheets for dear life. he was moaning consistently with every thrust your body made down on him.

he cried out bucking his hips upward.

you pushed his hips down with your hands earning a whimper.

you started letting out quiet groans. your hands found your way to his wrists, pinning them above his head.

the pleasure was unreal between you two. his legs squirmed from under you.

you started to make your pace even faster. he arched his back and let out a long, high pitched moan.

"baby, you're so good" you panted. you felt the heat in your stomach begin to grow.

"mo-mommy, close" he whined. you felt him twitching inside you.

you went as fast as you could, sliding down on his member. the heat grew strong and you clenched around him, causing him to cum along with you.

you sat there for a second, catching your breath.

you eventually pulled yourself off of him. liquids spilled all over both of you. you got up and got a towel to clean yourselves off.

when you came back he was in a daze. he started out the window and studied the leaves of the tree swaying in the wind.

"y/n?" he asked. he never moved.

"hm?" your said wiping yourself down.

"i cant believe you just dominated me" he said sadly. you didn't understand why he was sad though.

you made your way over to him and started to wipe him down. once you were both clean you threw the towel in the dirty laundry and returned to your shared bed.

"why are you sad?" you said resting your chin on his chest. you studied his droopy face.

"do you know how much the boys are gonna make fun of me?" he smiled looking at your worried eyes.

you playfully hit his chest. you rolled off him and laid on the pillow.

after some time, hoseok crawled over. he placed his head under your chin and pulled the blanket up over you both.

-

well this is the end of the story. i know this was short but it was supposed to be. i hope you guys enjoyed the 1k long smut lmaooo. also i know hoseok is a dom 😤😤 dont @ me. i hope you guys enjoyed this story and make sure to read "garden" because that's my new book. goodbye!