Running

I couldn't control it. My vision was blurry and my head was pounding, but the taste of the blood was so good it was almost impossible to stop. I tried to stop myself, but it was already too late. I heard a scream and knew it was all over when I sunk my teeth into my prey once again.

I heard sirens and ran. I ran as fast as I could. I saw wanted posters with my name and picture on them. I didn't care. I had to keep running. Running away from the pain I had caused. Running away from the scent, although it was almost everywhere I went. Running away from city number 4.

The speed was insane. I could feel the wind whipping through my hair. At my feet, a cloud of dust formed. The trees were a blur as I ran past them. I wasn't tired because of it. The speed used to make me feel free, but now it was a sign of pain. Pain that I had caused and was running away from. And all I could do was keep going.

This one is supposed to be about some kind of demon creature or vampire or something who has a thirst for blood but tries to resist from killing people, and that creature is wanted or something, so they keep running from city to city to avoid being caught.

Idk, this was supposed to be for a whole story, but it never ended up happening, so now it's just in my random writing. But I really like it, even though I wrote it years ago, so here you go.