Chapter 21

Drew's POV

     "So then Morgan dumped a bowl of salsa on my head," Mia finishes explaining the events from last last to me all while eating a bag of tortilla chips.

      "Dang Morgan. That's a little far, even for her," I laugh. She nods in agreement.

     "All I did was eat all the chips. We didn't need to waste all the salsa on my head," she shrugs, shoving more chips in her mouth. "I just don't know."

     "How's Ashton Irfin doing?" I bring up. She shrugs.

     "I have no idea."

     "What?"

     "He literally went missing from the tank. I can't find him anywhere," she says as if it's a casual occurrence for fish to disappear from their tanks.

      "You're joking," I state. She shakes her head.

     "I searched the whole tank."

     "Wow. That's talent to loose a..."

     "Brady's in the lobby! He's literally going to be up here in one minute," Sergio yells, quickly trying to clean up the living room.

      "It's not like Brady is going to care if it's messy. He's Brady after all," I carelessly flop down on the couch.

     "Brady's coming today?" Mia looks intrigued. I shrug.

     "Apparently, I didn't know until right now that he was actually coming today. I knew he was coming. I just didn't know when," I explain right as Brady comes through the door to our apartment.

     "Brady!" Sergio drops the food wrapper he was cleaning up on the ground, rushing over to give him a hug.

     "Sergio, I missed you brother," Brady pats his back before looking over at Mia and I.

     "Oh my gosh, am I in the same room as the Mia Morgan?" Brady asks, fake dramatically. Sergio plays along and nods.

     "Yeah, that's her," he fake whispers to Brady, who nods.

     "Wow, hello Ms. Morgan. I'm Brady Patrick Tutton," he walks over, sticking his hand out to shake hers, trying to keep this whole act up without cracking. He was an actor after all.

     "Hello Mr. Tutton. It is a pleasure," she shakes his hand, playing along with the whole act. Brady cracks and starts laughing.

     "Okay, but in all seriousness, I'm Brady, Drew's cool bandmate," Brady gives a thumbs up at the end.

     "Cool? That's what they call you now," I joke, making sure he knows I'm joking by smiling at the end. The last thing I need is for him to think I'm serious.

     "Yes, yes it is," he flips his invisible hair. "Now I'm hungry. Do you guys have any food?" he walks out into the kitchen.

     "He's...different than the rest of you guys," Mia laughs. "Not different in a bad way, just different."

     "He's the baby," Sergio grabs some of Mia's chips out of her bag. "He's only 16."

     "16! He's so small," she smiles to herself, the fact that Brady is so young is giving her joy.

     "Hey, I'm 17. I'm only a year, two months, and a day older," Sergio defends Brady. Mia shrugs.

     "Still, he's a baby. I'm seven years older than him wow," Mia is astonished.

     "I am not a baby," he comes in with a mini version of the huge bag of chips Mia has.

     "Says the boy with the baby chips," she gestures to his bag of chips.