Hey Tyler,,,

Dear Tyler,

           I had a crush on you for all of middle school. You were a friend of a friend who actually became one of my best friends. You were the tallest guy I knew and you excepted that I was almost as tall as you. Only one person knew I liked you.

        When Brianna told me you excepted being her boyfriend finally, I put on the fakest happy face because we all shared a class together. Coincidentally, we sat by each other in that class. What made me actually smile, as sad as it is, is when you came to me about you not really wanting to date her. You came to me because she was being way too crazy for you. Then when you did break up you sat with me during break. I never understood why but you did.

        I remember you laying your head on my shoulder the day I wasn't really happy. You didn't speak or ask questions, you sat there. I just figured you were having a bad day too. Taylor later told me she had told you stuff was going on in my life and then you left the conversation y'all were having. I never told you what was happening but you never cared. You were there when I was feeling self-conscious because of the girls in gym too. You told me to pay no mind. When I told you I couldn't do that you made sure to compliment me. You did it everyday of the rest of the year.

     When the next year came and we didn't really talk I never really asked why. I just thought you finally realized I wasn't worth it and didn't bother trying so I left you alone and stayed by Taylor. I guess I will never know why we stopped talking but I want to thank you for trying to make me more confident and happy.

                                                                                                            Always,

                                                                                                            Bookworm.