B-rank mission! My sensei is hitting on me?

Well, that's what their sensei kinda looked like. It was the only picture I could find that resembled my character. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I first noticed about our sensei, was that he had piercings on each side of his nose, and he had tattoos on his chest and arms. He even wore such revealing clothing, in which I certainly didn't mind. Just a sleeveless vest that he left unzipped, and some gray sweatpants with the usual shinobi footwear. He had his red hair pushed away from his face, and there was a smug look constantly plastered on his pale face. It irritated me for some reason. Anyway, he told us to follow him to the Hokage's office to be briefed on the sudden B-ranked mission that we were assigned. I thought that the third Hokage was nuts when he told us of the mission, but he said that he believed that we were ready.

"So, you're telling me that we have to go to the Sand village and do what now?" I asked, not actually believing what he was saying. Sora and Yukikaze were flanking me sides, leaned against me as they too stared at our leader.

"Kazune-kun, I have already told you," the old man said, officially annoyed with me. I shrugged, still staring at him with my lone eye.

"I still don't understand why you told them that a team of GIRLS are going to help those old farts in the first place!" I shouted, enraged.

Hiruzen sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "That is because they requested it. Please understand that we must keep up with our alliance with the Sand village, Kazune-kun."

I scoffed, sticking out my lip as I nodded my head in acceptance. My teammates patted my shoulder and back, silently telling me that they too hate what we're about to do. I turned my single eye toward our sensei, seeing him leaned up against a wall with a small, but noticeable smirk. "Izumi-sensei, does that mean that you'll be a girl too?" I smiled innocently as he scowled at me, a kunai shooting straight for my skull. When I made no move to dodge it, my defense activate, making the knife change in direction. It stabbed itself in the wall, and I giggled when Izumi-sensei growled things under his breath. 

"Alright, you two. You'll all meet at the gates by 3pm today. If you run all of the way to Suna, then you'll be there by tomorrow. If not, then the travel takes 3 days. You are dismissed." The Hokage said, waving his hand as he began looking at his paperwork. I huffed, thinking about what I should do to make myself look like a girl. Maybe, I could ask Naru-chan how he did the sexy jutsu, or maybe ask Rika if she can help me. Hm. Shrugging, I left my team and quickly headed to find Naruto.I could only guess where he is, and I headed in that direction.

"-and when he came in, the eraser fell on his head!" a familiar voice giggle, followed by slurping of broth and noodles.

I also heard a bored exhale and a husky voice talking. "I already know that, dobe. I was there." Ah, my two favorite boys. I walked into the shop and spotted Naruto and Sasuke at the bar stand, sitting next to each other, eating ramen.

Smiling, I walked up to them, placing my arms around their shoulders. "Hiya, guys!" They both turned toward me simultaneously, and began blushing. Naruto, I got. But Sasuke? He had no reason to blush from the sight of me, but it sure gave my ego a boost.

"Kazune, what are you doing here?" Naruto asked, noodles still dangling from his pink lips. I licked mine, before mentally shaking my head and forcing my eye away from his lips. Sasuke glanced at me before turning back to his bowl with a small huff. 

"I wanted to talk to you about something," I said, leaning closer with a serious face. He raised a brow and ate the rest of his ramen, looking at me questionably.

"What is it?"
"How do you do the sexy jutsu?" Sasuke choked on his food, resulting in hacking up a lung. I patted his back, but I kept my eye trained on the little blonde haired boy who stared at me with wide eyes.