What Is This Feeling

*RECAP*

I felt something soft on my body, almost like silk. I then tried to remembered what happend before a voice startled me " Good morning Love" a husky voice boomed throghout the room. I slowly turned my head to the right to see the man of my dreams standing at the door "Jareth" I whisperd

Regina's POV:

I staredat him, feeling a feeling I've never felt before "Hello Love" jareth spoke. I felt my body stiffen at the tone of his voice, I have never heard someone's voice sound deep and mysterious,while also being sulk soft.

I felt my body shiver in delight 'what's wrong with me' I thought.

I watched as Jareth slolwy walked over to me with a smirk lying on his face.

That's the smirk I've always pictured on his face from the book. He stood in front of me bowing slightly "how was your sleep my love" Jareth asked.

Snapping out of my trance I started to stutter over my words "I-I sl-Slept fine" I felt heat rush up my neck to my face, probably making me look like a bright ted tomato.

His smirked slowly turned into a genuine smile "Thats is good dear.Follow me and I'll show you something"

I looked down to see his hand being held out to me and hesitantly I accepted his hand, not knowing were we are going.

Queenie's POV:
I sighed in frustration. Why did I say 'How hard can it be'. Its difficult.

There are simply no turns at all and this path just continues to go on and on and on. Sliding down the wall and putting my head in my lap, I tried thinking of a way to save my sister.

"Ello" I hear a voice call out. Whipping my head from side to side i stood up abruptly .

" Who's there!" I called out, I closed my eyes to see if I could hear anyone.

"Down here" I looked down at the voice and was shocked to see a worm wearing a.....red scarf? Squatting down to its hight I started at it in disbelief "Did you just say hello" I asked, hoping my ears weren't playing tricks on me.

"No. I said ello, but thats close enough" It spoke.

I stare at it before a thought popped into my head "Can you help me get through the labyrinth" I asked.

What can I say i'm desperate. The worm seem to look at me with reconciliation "I had someone ask me that before" It spoke "But sadly I'll tell you the same thing i said to her "No im just a worm" but come inside and meet the misses"

I sighed knowing I sholud have just accepted Jareth's offer.

Turning to sit on the wall behind me, I slowly feelt backwards "AHHHHHH" I screamed. I looked up two see the sky and looking left and right before seeing two paths " I found a way into the labyrinth" I stood to my feet excitedly " Left or right worm" before the worm answered I decided on left as I heard my mother once say 'I went right once, when i should have went left' I didnt understand what it ment at the time but now, now I do.

Turning down the left path i waved at the worm and headed on my way to the center.

Regina's POV:

I looked at the site before me in awe, it was beautiful.

No.

Breath taking.

The room was filled with empty bottles with different ranges of flowers sprouting out of them.

The was also two big cabinets filled with many books, some said learing level 1 and other history of Laybrinth and some had no names.

Walking to the mini library, my hand grasped one of the unknown book and I took it of it's shelf, opening the cover of the book a light gasp escaped from my lips.