Quarrel

*Warning may have some curse words *

Previously:

"Chris, would you like to sleep in my room tonight. I don’t think, I want to be in someone's presence at the moment" She smiled warmly at me.
I nodded my head "Y-yes please" I said, I watched as she gave Jareth one last glare before helping me up, turning around to Jareth, I smirked 'She's mine', I mouthed and wrapped my arms around Regina's waist "Come on. Let's get some sleep" and with that we left, the King, in the hall...Alone

*Jareths Pov*
Oh that bastard. I know what he is up to and I pray Regina does to before anything bad happend's..There is something about Chris that doesn’t sit right in my stomach. Sighing, I slowly made my way to the thrown room, My room for the night. Let's hope Regina forgives me in the morning.

Regina's Pov

It's been two days since Jareth hit Chris and I still haven’t spoken to him.

Why? because im so angry at him, Jareth is better than that and yet he just went ahead an hit Chris.

I sigh to my self, I'm suppose to meet Jareth here, in the library  but yet he's not here. Jareth is always on time.

I looked around the room and spotted a note, walking toward the note I picked it,

'dear my Queen. I wont be coming today as I have more important things to attend to. Love your King, Jareth'.

I re-read the note over and over again, I felt something wet roll down my face.

Why? Because since Jareth hit Chris, Jareth has been ignoring me and I have know idea what I have done.

Hearing foot steps, I looked up to see Chris with an apologetic look on his face.

"So Hasn’t turned up" He asked softly. I shook my head, I watched as he walked closer to me and opened his arms out.

"Come on. My mother told me that hugs solve everything"

I smile at his antics and slowly walk into his arms "Thank you" I whispered into his chest.

"Anything for you Reggie"

I looked up at him and laughed

"R-Reggie. Why, of all names"

I watched as he smile at me " Cause. No one else call's you Reggie, so I thought, I would"

Pulling out of the hug, I grinned at him "You're mother was right. Hug's do cure everything"

We both laughed until an awkward cough stopped us.

"Seems  like the pair of you are having fun" Turning my head slightly to the left I spotted Jareth.

Crossing my arms over my chest, I glared at him "Yes. We are actually"

I watched as he frown and the it was placed with a rather angry looking expression.

"Well then. If the two of you are so buddy buddy, you may as well get married to each other" He took a step closer to me.
Angry, I pointed my finger at him.

"Don’t you dare. Don’t you f**cking dare say that to me. You have been ignoring me for the past couple of f**king days and I have know f**king idea why"

I watched as his chest puff up and down .

"I have not been f**king ignoring you. I was avoiding him*Pointed to Chris* because he is always with you. I don’t like it. I don’t trust him and maybe i shouldn’t trust you f**king too"

I stood there, shocked that he said that "You don’t trust me...I shouldn’t trust you after you kissed my MOTHER"

"Oh come on Regina I told you I was sorry"

My body shook, vine's popped through the windows and held Jareth in place .

"You're sorry. If you were sorry you'd be the bigger man"

I looked at Chris then Jareth and then to the floor.

'Come home early after class
Don't be hanging 'round the back of the schoolyard
I've been called up by a teacher
She says she can't even reach you 'cause you're so far
You've been talking with your fist
We didn't raise you up like this, now did we
There have been changes in this house
Things that you don't know about in this family

It don't make sense, but nevertheless
You gotta believe us, it's all for the best
It don't make sense
The way things go
Son you should know

Sometimes moms and dads fall out of love
Sometimes two homes are better than one
Some things you can't tell your sister 'cause she's still too young
Yeah you'll understand
When you love someone

There ain't no one here to blame
Nothing's going to change with your old friends
Your room will stay the same
'Cause you'll only be away on the weekends

It don't make sense but nevertheless
You gotta believe us, it's all for the best
It don't make sense
It don't add up
We'll always love you no matter what

Sometimes moms and dads fall out of love
Sometimes two homes are better than one
Some things you can't tell your sister 'cause she's still too young
Yeah you'll understand
When you love someone

Come home early after class
Don't be hanging 'round the back of the schoolyard
And if we're crying on the couch
Don't let it freak you out
This has been so hard

Sometimes moms and dads fall out of love
Sometimes the best intentions just ain't enough
Some things you can't tell your sister 'cause she's still too young
Yeah you'll understand
When you love someone
When you love someone'

I watched Jareth's face soften "I love you Jareth, I really do but not when you're like this" Waving my wand the vines disappeared and so did I.

*Jareth's Pov*

I watched as Regina leave with the Labyrinth vines, looking to the floor in realisation, knowing I pushed to far.

Hearing a chuckle come from across the room I looked at Chris.

"God. Jareth. You're making this to easy. Now after that little fiasco, Regina will be falling into my hands and make me King of the Labyrinth, while you rot in a jail cell" I watched as he turned to leave.

"You wont get away with this Chris. Regina will find out one way or another" I glared at  him.

He laughed once more "Are you sure?" and with that he left the room in a cloud of smoke....

Who really is this 'Chris' and where does he come from..........

A/N: Okay, This chapter is a little bit short but I didn’t have a lot of inspiration but I hope you guy's liked it. Leave a comment as for what you think might happen and with that, BYE-BYE.