Still Betraying W/ La Bomb

The Lord dodges countless attacks.

         But in her mind the intent too murder something is endless!!.

                "Sasuukkke get Esa out of here"!!!

He nods at Naruto's comment instead of Arguing. I'd perfer it that way anyway if i was him.

But his slow ass even as an adult could not pinpoint her location through all the dust.... nor did sai or sakura.

"OMG... could you people do anything rightt"??! Esa screams from the top of a tree. Just for people who didn't know they are in the forest of death.

"You ninja may have spoiled my plans for the villages big bang... but can you stop your very own teammate from exploding too smitherenes.

"WAIT DIDN'T I SAY I WOULD KILL HER... IM THE BOUNTY HUNTER AFTER ALL"!! She pushes him too the side and aims for Esa's head.

Naruto charges his chakra guage and his flying raijiin that his dad (minato namikaze taught him in some spirity world) makes a collasal ass mess.

*Cough Cough*

"ARE YOU FUCKING MAD"?!!

"Um yeah your trying too destroy my village"!!

"Yeah Naruto don't remember you have an extra teammate who's heads about to be slain over the edge of the highest*gulp* dangerous cliff i-i-i/"!!

An arrow which is intented to pierce her heart also punctures her vital arteries. *Cough Cough* Coughing oh it's just terrible!!!

Sai draws up a wire and throws it to connect to her shirt. It almost fails but he is still too late as her head combusts with the ground and is slinged back up like a trampoline.

She is now dangling from a drawing wire.

"YEESSSS SHE'S DEAD HELL YESS"!!! Okune does a retarted ass victory dance since Barney yes Barney not Barney Rubble from motherfucking flinstones... Big Purple Fat Baby Bop and Bj loving gayass Pedophile Barney!!!!

The gang stops as the earth crumples causing an earthquake thats specifically only in their area. Naruto shouts at Sai too hurriedly pull her up. He makes some smart comment as she is gliding on the side of rocks.

Sakura and Sasuke flee too search for the crooks yes that includes her sister!!!! At the mean time Naruto and Sai ditch too a safer place too recooperate with them.

Naruto knew CPR very well... but realized she was already gone. He mourned for her for he knew this teen for a very long time... since they were kid's he remembered the first words that ever came out of their mouths and now it was over.

"Naruto....-" "Ughn"!! Sai and Naruto both hold onto the ground.

Sakura and Sasugay who were jumping on trees too tag their targets desperately hang on too the edge of branches.

"Sasuke-Kun what's going on"!! She asks one branch below.

"The ground is collasping underneath

look!!". He still has that rude manner in his tone. -.-

They both cling onto the branches like monkeys.

"Naruto follow me"!!!

Sai leads Naruto too the trees so they both can climb. How convenient???

They both sense multiple chakras.

"SAI DON'T YOU NOTICE HOW STRANGE IT IS THAT THEY-WOAH ARE NO ENEMIES AROUND"?!! Naruto creates a diversion as Sai sends out one of his messenger hawks.

Himuren" I bid the queen farewell but i think you're going too hand over IT's BODY NOW"!!!

Naruto who's in tailed beast mode plunges his fist into like the 40th guard. "YOU PEOPLE UGGGH ARE NOOOT GETTING...BUURGH AWAY WITH.... HYUAH WITH NONE OF THIS"!!!!!!

He dashes in front of Himuren... the guy was not a fair challenge as Naruto thought!!  In the end Naruto almost met his match but finally heading into bijuu mode did the trick.