xi

1 month later
davids pov
every time me and simon wanted to hang out, we would use the same old excuse as 'a business meeting'
today was one of those meetings.
i psrked my car a few blocks away from simons house and texted him instead of knocking on the door. he ushered for me to come in. his hair was a mess and he was wearing some pajamas. after all, it was 4 am in the morning.
lauren was out all night clubbing.
i guess it wasnt exactly considered cheating because lauren was never there, and they always argued if she was. we never talked about lauren.
simons pov
i swung open the door to reveal the older man leaning against the wall.
david looked so... put together. all the time. even in 4am in the morning his hair was slicked back and he was wearing a suit. even at 4am he gave me a boner.
"how are you?" he whispered, as i invited him in.
"good, just a bit horny."
when david heard what i said he drew me into a kiss and cupped my face with his hands, leading me on to the guest room's bed.
he took off his suit and loosened his tie, and i felt my trousers starting to unbuckle.
*
after we were done, both are faces were red and his suit was all wrinkled, his hair messed up and his lips so... kissable.
i kissed him again before we got into another make out session. time after time, meeting after meeting, david become more irresistible. he was much better than lauren in bed and there was rarely an awkward moment.
-
david straightened up his tie and pushed his hair back, standing up and grabbing his suit jacket.
"laurens going to be for another half an hour."
i whispered to him as he sat on the bed with me.
"good. we can watch another episode of little britai-" david joked. he knew i loved little britain but was sick of it at the same time. like really sick. the way matt was so close to him- i couldn't watch it.
we settled on an episode of the office, which was one of davids favorite comedies. as michael scott's voice blared out of the tv speakers, i felt his hand touching mine.
"you're distracting me."
i sat up and asked "how?"
"by being so fucking hot, thats how."
he replied before getting up and kissing me again, i could tell he was desperate for some more, and i was too, but lauren was just about to arrive.
as i thought that, the door unlocked and i straightened myself out.
this has never happened before.
david usually leaves before lauren arrives, this time he was late because we were busy, well, yknow, busy making out.

i quickly shut rhe door of the guest bedroom, and brushed my hair down with my hands.
"hi, baby." i greeted lauren with a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek (it sucked to kiss her now, since i was so used to david.)
"you're up early" she questions, confused.
"yeah, well, i was waiting for you actually."
"im here now, what do you want?" lauren snapped angrily.
"you know what? it can wait. how was your day?" i ask fake enthusiastically.
"shit. i need to tell you something."
lauren and i sat down on the couch of my living room. i cant help but think about david at this point.
"what is it?" i asked, impatiently. i wanted to get this conversation done.