Dinner

"Nope, nuh uh, not happenin'" I said.

"Why not?" My father asked.

"Did you not hear me yesterday at dinner? I hate him! And if he stays here, where's he even going to sleep?!"

"In your room. You'll just have to share"

"Hell no, sharing my room was definitely not in my plans."

"Well, he's staying here so deal with it."

"Can't you at least clean out the extra room?"

"No."

"Why?"

"You know damn well why!"

I sighed and looked at Wilford. I guess I have no choice like always.

"I guess you'll be staying in my room with me."

"I'm glad to be staying with you!" Wilford replied.

"That makes one of us..." I mumbled.

"At least you'll have a friend now." My dad said.

"Yeah, I suppose... I'm going to go back to bed though, so keep him out of my hair. It's the least you could do"

"Okay, I'll keep him down here"

"Thanks."

I walked upstairs and laid down on my bed. I'm going to take a long nap to escape my life.

Wilford's P.O.V

"Come sit down with me." Jerry said.

"Okay."

I sat down next to him as Y/n went upstairs. She's a tough nut to crack. Her work today was satisfactory, but she could do better.

"You know, I was thinking maybe you should bring Y/n to dinner or something and try to soften her up a bit. I have a feeling in my gut that says you're the answer to all of this."

"Like, a date?"

"I mean, if you want it to be a date. I don't know if you're into her like that, but I just want you to do something nice for her. You don't have to if you don't want to, it's just a suggestion."

"It's not that I wouldn't want to do something nice for her, it's just that she probably wants nothing to do with me."

"Just give it a shot. If she doesn't want to then she doesn't want to."

"All right, I guess it can't hurt to try."

"That's my boy."

He nudged me with his elbow and smiled. He acted like I was going to be asking his daughter out, which isn't the case, but going out to dinner couldn't hurt.

Y/n's P.O.V (Hours later)

Wilford hasn't bothered me at all since I came upstairs to take a nap earlier and I'm glad he hasn't. If he keeps this up then I don't care if he stays here. Right now, I have some music playing while I draw at my desk. Music motivates and inspires me. As I was drawing I started to feel like I was being watched so I looked behind me. Wilford was standing a few inches behind me as he looked at what I was drawing over my shoulder. I quickly covered it up. When did he come in here?! Why does he have to bother me now?!

"Why'd you cover it up? I liked it."

"Because no one's allowed to look at my drawings, especially you."

"Why?"

"Because I said so. What are you doing in here anyway?"

"I wanted to ask you a question."