Nevaeh 🌈 | smol adventures

part two of the smol adventures of a painter; a princess; and a marshmallow

somewhere in a disgusting village...

the creative painter girl had just gotten done with cleaning her family's laundry. and now that she had a few hours of free time (before she had to help her mother cook for dinner) she decided to head towards her shared room and start painting. but as she was going to dip her crummy brush into a bright yellow color, she noticed that most of her paints were gone.

she needed more items.

so running off out of her little cabin that she called home, she scurried off towards the fields where beautiful flowers had grown. and just as she touched a glowing sunflower, she slowly vanished.

-

somewhere in a big stone castle...

the beautiful princess was being fitted yet again for a dress. a large lavender dress that practically engulfed her from the waist down. the princess hated wearing such prissy clothes and always made it difficult for her tailor to finish with his work. so when feeling the tailor pull tight on her dress for about the hundreth time, the princess pushed him away before quickly scurrying off.

she ran all the way to her large bedroom.

she locked the door behind her as she walked towards her closet, hoping to find something more comfortable. but as she opened the door and stepped in, she was suddenly in a whole different room.

-

somewhere in a workshop...

the bright merchant female had wiped off her hands on a nearby cloth, sighing as she just finished her days work. she was allowed to head back home now. so grabbing the money she worked for, she took a detore and actually made her way towards a small hut that was known for selling valuable delicious items. the woman that worked at the place, smiled as the female has been shopping for the same treat for some time.

she dropped all of her money infront of the lady.

the woman bent down and grabbed what the other desired. a small bag of fluffy white marshmallows. the female walked away, smiling while opening her bag of treats. and just as she plopped one in her mouth, starting to chew, the female slowly disappeared.

Oh wow, I actually wrote another part.

-

I only put my name with the title, because I'm showing you guys I'm the one writing this small blurb. (Just in case Cait or Mika wanted to jump in and write a part to it or whatever...)