november 14, 2018

for tomscat

-

this is probably irrelevant to everyone else and it's completely okay if you don't want to read this, but i'm making this public for my wifey mia.

-

used to be scared of the ocean
'cause i didn't know how to swim

the now wedded couple waved and hugged goodbye to all their friends and family as they now were off to their romantic honeymoon. everyone was happy for the couple and couldn't keep the smiles from their faces. it's not like the couple could keep the smile from growing either. they were committed to each for life now. happiness and love is all they could feel.

i took one who of your potion
now i'm just divin' right in

the wanted destination was japan. bright lights, big signs. over all a great plan. but then again neither one of them knew japanese; and neither one of them planned on learning for a plain few days. so they decided to go somewhere simple. don't know where exactly, but the place involved a lovely and beautiful beach. the hotel the two would be staying at, was actually only a few streets down from the public beach, allowing the couple to go anytime they wanted.

i heard your sirens call, it was beautiful
i am drowning, god, please don't save me

when entering their hotel suite, the married couple couldn't help but gasp in awe. it was big enough to fit a family of four in it. and when dropping their luggage somewhere on the plain white couch, one of the wives had noticed a card sitting peacefully on the table not too far away. she didn't hesitate to pick it up and read it.

"hope you two enjoy your stay, and your marriage."

the couple looked at each other in amusement before shrugging. they continued to look around, seeing a large bedroom that had a king sized bed in the middle; with yet another surprise. on top of it held a tray of freshly baked goods, along with a bottle of champagne.

i'm in too deep
can't touch the bottom with my feet
don't know what you did to me, i can't breathe but i'm loving

the couple took notice of the day coming to an end and had gotten an idea. they stripped from their natural clothing to put on fitting bathing suits. they wanted to visit the beach before it was closed off. and they had just enough time to do so. the two were even lucky to see that not many people decided to visit the beach. a few families and even a few other couples for a date.

"race you to the water!"

"no fair!"

they ran until their feet had touched the icy cold blue ocean.

i'm in too deep
ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh ×2
i'm in too deep
ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh

the two kicked and splashed water on each other until they were soaked in the salty substance. their laughs filled the air, mixing well with all the other natural noises that surrounded them. the couple didn't think things couple get any better.

treasure chest full of your diamonds
i don't mind staying down here

eventually the two did have to go back to their hotel. they laughed and chatted the whole way there, occasionally showing their love and affection towards each other; with hugs and kisses. and it wasn't until they stumbled their way into their room did they see a new surprise. it was a cart full of prepared food. another card sat on the cart that said: a gift from us to you.