newt - not a shy girl

A/N: A little NEWT SMUTTY SMUT for the people that are bored right now. Hehe. 😏
(Your thoughts in cursive.)

YOUR P.O.V.
I was sitting at lunch in the glade. At the table with me sat Minho, Alby, Thomas, Jeff, Winston and Newt.
They all were deep in conversation and I was just thinking about some stuff.
When you shower, is the water wet. Nooo, water can't be wet. My skin's wet not the water...
My thoughts were interrupted by Newt speaking to me.
I looked up from my food, a small blush already settling on my face.
"Y/N, out of all the boys in the glade, who would you most likely date?", Newt blabbed out.
"Uh..um..uh...", I stuttered as my face got redder than a tomato.
Of course it's you, Newt. I had a crush on you ever since I came up in the box. But again, who wouldn't. Nobody fucking compares to you!
"Um..Iguessyounewt.", I said.
God, what's wrong with me.
"What?! You're speaking too bloody fast, love.",Newt replied.
"IIIIIIIIII...guessyounewt."
"Y/N, you really gotta speak slower for me to understand."
The other boys at the table started to faintly laugh.
"You..", I answered.
"I..what?", Newt asked.
The boys laughs were now getting louder.
They all know I have a thing for Newt. Gosh, why can't I just be the normal me when I'm around him. Why can't I just be the funny, sassy little Y/N that I always am. I wish I wouldn't turn so shucking shy when I was around him. I wish he knew the real me.
"I would date you.", I replied, loud and clear. I saw Newts eyes widen and fill with emotions I couldn't quite read. But I definitely didn't see any hatred or sadness of any kind. That meant something, didn't it?
I stood up, throwing the rest of my food away and walked to my room..Thoughts of Newt flowing through my head.
Why did I just say that. I could've just said that I didn't know. Ugh, fucking me.
I slammed the room door shut and jumped on my bed, just laying there for a few minutes.
I heard a knock. "Ugh, come in.", I shouted.
"Bad time?", I heard Newt ask.
I sprung up and looked at him. "No, no, it's ok."
"Sooo, Y/N, I..um..just wanted to say that I would definitely date you too...", I blushed so hard.
Just be the sassy you and comment something funny.
"Yeah, well that's because I'm the only shuckin' girl in this fucked up place."
Sassy.
"No seriously Y/N. I..um..I, well I..I really like you.", a blush creeped up his face and I could see the nervousness in his eyes.
I blushed now too.
"Newt, I..I don't know what to say..."
"It's perfectly fine if you don't feel the same wa.."
I jumped up and cut him off with a kiss.
"Newt, I..I really like you too but you don't know the real me. I don't know how you could like me as the shy, little girl I'm not."
"Oh, so your not shy.", he seductively whispered into my ear. I shivered.
"No, I'm really not.", I whispered back.
He began kissing me, sweet and passionately but the kiss turned rough and lustful fast.
I tugged at his shirt. "Wow, you really wanna do this?", he asked.
I nodded, "I like it rough." I stripped him of his shirt.
He kissed down my neck, finding my sweet spot. I moaned. He opened my pants buttons and slid a hand down my pants. I felt his fingers roughly rubbing my clit. I bit my lip trying to hold back a moan. "Let it out baby girl. I wanna hear you moan for me. Let everybody know who makes you feel good.", he sexily said. He slid two fingers into me and I moaned his name. "NEWT..!" "Call me daddy!", he said. "You're so wet. Who made you so bloody wet, baby girl?"
"You did ,daddy. Only you!", I moaned.
My core was dripping. I needed more.
"Newt, I need more.", I moaned.
"Beg for it."
"Not gonna do that.."
"Well then...", he continued teasing me.
"Please, Newt, please I need more. Please, daddy."
"Now that's what I like to hear.", he unbuckled his belt and opened his pants.
I pulled down his pants and boxers so fast that his boner sprung free and slapped against his belly.
It was huge. I looked at it with lust in my eyes and then had an idea.
I was gonna get some revenge.
I started slowly palming him.
"Bloody fucking shit.", he moaned.
His moans and grunts turned me on even more and then I licked the tip.
I slowly licked from one side to the other and then took it whole in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down whilst spiraling my tongue around his tip. He grabbed me by my hair and pushed deeper inside my mouth.
"Fuck..I'm gonna cum babygirl."
Immediately I stopped and smirked at him.
"What did you have to bloody do that for?"
"Revenge, daddy."
He started licking my folds and I began moaning again.
"Please, daddy, please."
I needed more. I couldn't do it anymore. I needed him inside me. Now. I longed for him.
He lined himself up at my entrance and asked: "You ready, babygirl?"
"So ready!"
He pushed inside me and I moaned so loud I thought even the grievers in the maze could hear us. I scratched his back whilst he thrusted into me. I was overcome with pure pleasure. Newt moaned and grunted.
"You're so bloody tight, ughh!", he moaned out.
"That's because you're so big, daddy!", I moaned.
He pushed inside me faster, harder, deeper.
"Cum for me, babygirl."
"I'm almost there, Newt!"
Then he hit a spot inside me that made me shake in pleasure.
"Oh yes, fuck, right there Newt. Faster!"
He aimed for that spot every time he thrusted into me and almost always hit it.
I felt him twitch inside me. I was almost gonna come. I just needed one more push to send me over the edge. Newt came inside me and his sperm hit my g-spot and that was it. I came all around him.
"Oh, daddy!"
He pulled out of me and laid next to me.
Then he asked me: "We should definitely do that more often?" He chuckled.
"Yes, please.", I replied.
We got back dressed to go back to work.
Hand in hand, we walked out of the homestead.
Everybody started cheering and yelling Newts name. 
Then Minho came up to us.
"Next time, try to be a bit more quite." , Minho laughed, "I was out in the Maze and I heard you two."

A/N: Holy guacamole..I need holy water!!