TBS - Uncomfortable silence

A/N: Really weird thing happened...my class somehow found out about me writing these type of stories but didn't really find this book. So that happened...and I'm not even ashamed cus I love writing these stories so I don't really care if they say I'm writing porn. :D

Your P.O.V.

I sat in a car with Thomas on our way to dinner with his parents. We were currently stuck in a traffic jam.

The car ride was filled with silence. Rather uncomfortable silence. Nobody said a word. Thomas' eyes were fixed on the road intensely and I stared at him blankly.

"Thomas, are you alright?" He sighed and then answered.

"I'm just stressed, is all. It's nothing to do with you."

"Oh okay, alright, well do you want me to relieve you a bit." I smirked.

My hand laid on his thigh, slowly travelling up towards his manhood. He tensed up a bit when my hand brushed over the fabric of his pants right over him and he relaxed again.

I slyly started to unbutton his pants and slipped my hand into his boxers.

He winced at my touch but then settled into his seat comfortably again. I started to palm him, getting faster over time, my grip tight on him.

"Oh bloody hell, I-I'm gonna c-cum." He stuttered.

I got slower again. He looked at me pleadingly, as if to tell me to get faster again.

But, the bitch I am (meh), I slipped my hand out of his boxers and pants and buttoned them up again.

Thomas looked more pissed than before and it was kinda funny because of the fact that you actually wanted to make him feel better.

He didn't say anything. He just pulled over to the side of the road and got out of the car, walking over to my side and opening the door.

He reached over and undid my seatbelt and then opened the back door.

And then, everything went really fast.

Thomas lifted me out of the car and threw me onto the backseat. And somehow, when I had realised what had happened I was shirtless and Thomas' lips were attached to the skin of my neck, making me moan slightly.

He looked at me with so much lust in his eyes, the normal hazel color now a very dark brown.

He stripped himself from his shirt and I studied his bare chest. I reached out and traced my fingers along his abs lightly.

And then he was on me.

Our make out got more intense and we stripped ourselves of our clothes leaving us left in only our underwear.

"Oh god, Y/N, I'm gonna fuck you so hard you're not gonna be able to walk." He whispered into my ear.

He smirked as he looked up and down my body.

"You were a bad girl, Y/N."

"I'll have to punish you. Turn around, babydoll." He ordered strictly.

His beautiful British accent turning me on even more. Plus, the fact that we were doing this in a public place where anyone could see was really hot.

I obeyed and as soon as I turned to lay on my belly, I felt his hand smacking down hard on my ass, probably leaving a red mark.

A whimper escaped my lips as I felt the pain shoot through my bum.

I felt another smack on my ass, making me whimper again.

And then, I felt his hand hit my ass at least 5 more times, making my pussy drip with juices.

"Okay babydoll, I think you're punished enough. You just have do one more thing. Turn around again and tell me how much you want me."

"Pl-please, please, I-I need you. I'm begging you. P-please, fuck me!" I begged as hard as I could, to get him to take me and fuck me senseless.

He pulled down my panties and slid his fingers between my folds. It was absolute heaven. But it was slowly turning into him teasing me. And I wanted more.

"Pl-please Thomas, I need more." I begged.

And then he slowly slipped a finger into me. I tried to suppress the moan almost slipping out.

"Come on doll. Moan for me. Scream for me. I don't care how loud you get. I don't care if anybody hears. Just let me hear that beautiful moan of yours."

And I let go. Moans slipped out of me so easily as he thrusted his finger into me. But I still needed more.

I looked at Thomas in a begging manner and he immediately understood what I wanted.

He pushed another finger into my pussy and I practically moaned my heart out.

He pumped his fingers into me a few more times, then pulled out of me and even before I could start bitching around about him stopping right before I came, he pulled his boxers down and slammed his cock inside me.

"Shit, you're tight, Y/N!"

"Oh god, Thomas. I forgot you are so big!" I moaned.

He started thrusting into me, fast and hard.

"U-ugh, Th-thomas. Plea-please..har-r-der." I squeezed out.

He spread my legs a little more, slinging one of my legs over his shoulder to get better access.

He slammed himself into me so roughly and fast, almost inhuman, fucking me senseless.

And then, he hit that special spot inside of me.

I shivered and my walls clenched around him. Thomas groaned out as I did that and then said:

"Oh god, babydoll. Do that again and I'm gonna cum instantly."

I clenched my walls again, out of anticipation. His thrusts got deeper and deeper.

I bent forward and whispered to him.

"Tommy, I want you to cum inside of me, please."

And that was it for him.

He let go while his white, thick cum shot inside of me, tipping me over the edge too.

My spilled juices covered his cock as he collapsed on top of me.

We laid there, catching our breathes. He pulled out of me slowly.

"Th-that was amazing, love."

"Mmmh." I nodded.

We got cleaned up and put on our clothes again. Then got back into the front of the car.

The traffic was cleared up now. Thomas started driving again and I leaned over to him, giving him a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"I love you, Thomas. But now we're gonna be extra late..." I informed him.

"I love you too, Y/N. And, I know." He smirked at me.