*Unique* chap 6

A WEEK AFTER

When I got home. I just did my evening routine. I eat, took a shower, brushed my teeth. And now I was on my bed watching THE FLASH. It's my favourite tv show. Anyway I was in the middle of an episode when I heard my phone ring. I picked up the phone not bothering to look at the caller ID because I know Kobi is the only person stupid enough to call me while watching my movies.ugh

"Hello" I said rolling my eyes.

"Hi I'm sorry for bothering you."

"No your not sorry " I said because he does this sh*t every time.

He chuckled and sighed "Your right. I'm not" the way he said it was weird. He sounded like he was sick or tired. Anyway I had to ask.

"Are you okay, you sound weird"

"Why? Are you worried about me?" I was blushing so hard and then I heard him cough. Like the one where you know someone is sick.

"Haha! Not." I said sarcastically.

"Okay if you say so"

"Where are you?"

"Why?" I could just see him smirking through the phone.

"Let me ask you again. Where are you ?"

" I'm in my home office catching up on some work." I looked at the time and It was 10:30pm. Who works at this hour?.

"Are you alone?"

"Humm why? You want to come and keep me company?"

"No you pedophile I just want to know if someone is there to give you medicine or do something while your sick" Okay I admit it I'm a little worried. I mean why wouldn't I am a good person.

"No. It's just me myself and I"

"Where you thinking about the song when you said that?" He plays too much

"Maybe, maybe not." Ugh

"Did you take some medicines or something?"

"No I don't need anything. It will go away"

"Kobi" I said with a dangerous tone.

"What I'm telling the truth"

"What's your address?"

"Oh I like where this is going" What is wrong with him? I feel sorry for his future husband or wife coz he's just so annoying.

"Adresse now"

"Okay calm down mama bear. Let me text you the adresse" wtff mama bear really.

" first of all I am no mama bear. And second of all send me the adresse." 2 min later I reserved the adresse and his house was 10 min from mine.

I just took my car keys, my phone and i locked the door. I didn't bother changing my clothes. But I kinda sorta did. You know I like sleeping in big shirts but knowing how Kobi is a pedophile I decided to put on pj pants with a big shirt so when I come back home I will just remove the pants and go to sleep. In conclusion I looked like a nothing.

In 10 min I was in front of a building. Let me guess he lives at the very top in a PH. He had given me the security code plus the code to put in when I get in the elevator. I inserted the code and up I went. Yay. Not. After like a million years I was at the very top and in front of a big door. I knocked on in and Kobi opened the door. He was standing there only wearing pj pants and nothing else. OMG my eyes I couldn't keep my eyes Of those abs. I had to do something if not I don't know what my dumbass brain could do.

"Hi" I said. He didn't respond he was looking at me non stop.

"your very cute in your big shirt and that pj pants although I would have preferred if you where only wearing the big shirt and I would have wanted it to be mine." See pedophile.

"Umm Okay no thank you and I brought some of my medicine from home...soooo move out of the way" I pushed him and went inside. "Where's you kitchen?"

"Down the hall to your right"

I entered the kitchen and I was beautiful. It was an all black kitchen with an amazing view.

"Wow"

"I know, I know" ugh why is he so full of himself.

"Okay so I will cook some soup, and I want you to stop working now. Go watch a movie or something." He agreed and went in the living room to watch something. When the soup was done I called him but he didn't answer me. So I just took a bol of soup and brought it in the living room. The living room was nice with a fireplace to burn all the haters. But what caught my attention was Kobi who fell a sleep on the couch. He was so adorable. But I had to wake him up.

"Hey Kobi. Wake up you need to take your medicine." I whispered and shook him gently.

"Unie?" He opened his eyes a little confused like he wasn't sure if I was here.

"Yeah. Come on sit up"

"But I don't want to take the medicine. They are so nasty the taste is weird I prefer to die"

"Wait are you scared of the medicine?" I asked trying to hold back my laugh.

"I'm not scared I just don't like them" I sighed

"Well I don't care you have to take them"

"No" he said like a kid.

" how old are you? It's just medicine"

"I don't want it" I can't believe I have to use the kid move on him.

"Okay how about if you take your medicine. I will do something you want but don't even think about something weird you pedo"

" Okay I want you to go on a date with me" ah shit I didn't think of that.