Meeting my Mates and Protectors (YUNA is the photo)

I have just made my way back from getting an Iced vanilla coconut milk latte a few blocks away from my house.  As I was walking back home to start dinner I suddenly had an urge to 'walk down memory lane' so to speak. All I could think about was my dead mother and monster of a so-called father that I surely want nothing to do with as long as I shall live. " How could someone who was once loved so dearly turn out to be so vile towards the family he claimed to love unconditionally? Why? I just don't understand. I thought he loved my mother. They looked so happy together. So in love.... its no matter now that is a thing of the past I need to move on. At this pace, I will never live peacefully. I wish I could erase such horrid events from my mind's eye and wash the slate clean." I thought to myself. 

    I heaved a long, deep sigh and looked down at my white banded watch. The face of the said watch was circled by small diamonds. It was a gift from my great grandma who has sadly passed on. My watch read 4:30 PM. "oh I need to hurry. It's getting late and I still need to make some dinner. What should I make? That is the golden question." I mumbled under my breath. I am walking with my two service dogs. My dogs are both Australian shepherd husky mix. Their names are Sun and Moon. 

   Sun helps me with my PTSD and slight blindnesses in my eyes.  For PTSD I have depression and anxiety about the events of my past and prior to my mother's death, I was also raped and abused. That is why I have PTSD. Moon helps me with my diabetes and just like Sun she also helps with my slight blindnesses and anxiety as well, but mostly my diabetes. I have type 1 diabetes which means I have to take insulin and check my blood sugars at least four times a day but I check my blood sugars when I feel it has dropped too low or it may be too high. My body gives off a slight change of sent when my BG (blood glucose ) dropped or goes to high and that is how Moon can detect if it has suddenly changed.           

                                             (Moon on the left and Sun on the right)

  I have my dogs on a special type of leash that goes around my waist and attaches to my dog's service dog harness.  The part around my waist is black and for each dog is a different color. Just like their names, Sun and Moon, Sun's leash is gold and Moon's leash is sliver.