Middle School

To hawk,

While I sleep I hear your voice in my dreams. I feel your full lips on mine for the first time and all the emotion we pour into it. I see you win your first championship with the last goal in my dreams. I smell the ocean's salt on our first getaway together. My image of you gets better and better every time I see you.

Your hazel eyes that are a perfect green-brown with golden specks that I just love. Your short hair that you think the 2 inches on your forehead are bangs that you wave around. Your height that is only an inch taller than me but you still call me a shortie, but I'm sure that if you didn't grow in the same height as you now. Your skin slightly pales in the winter, a tanner tone in the summer.

I love our constant teasing of each other where you say something stupid and I can come up with the best comebacks. I like how well we work together. It just feels right. No matter how much you make fun of me I know I'll love you and that you'll forever have a special place in my heart. Hold me in your arms and kiss me with your soft lips. Infinite time and hope is what we have when we're together. I miss you now that we aren't together but I will live on because you are still around.
From, Your not so secret admirer♾