Chapter 9

Tobias ends up sleeping over. I told him to sleep on the floor though, since he wouldn't take the bed unless it was with me. not gonna happen. I fell asleep easily that night but had some trouble stating asleep.

"Tris, why would you try to tell on us we are only playing." Andrew said in a creepy tone

"Yeah Tris, why'd you do that?" Caleb said the own way. I was frozen I didn't know what to do. I knew they weren't going to hit me with a belt for they lacked them. They weren't punching or kicking me which they would have done already. What else could they do? I don't understand. Andrew pushes me against the wall. his face centimeters away from mine. I didn't smell alcohol like I usually do. I didn't smell anything. "Why dont we have some fun." he and Caleb picked me up and slammed men down on my bed. No this is not happening, I say to myself. It can't be. They start to touch me and try to take off my clothes. NO THIS IS NOT REAL. ITS NOT REAL. ITS A NIGHTMARE. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS WAKE UP AND YOU'LL BE FINE.

That's what I did o opened my eyes so I was in the real world. I shot up. I see Tobias looking worried and feel sweat and tears dripping from my face. He pulls me into a hug. "It was just a nightmare. Your safe with me. It wasn't real." after a couple minutes I had settled down. Tobias was just about to go to the floor but I grabbed his hand.

"Stay? please? I won't be able to sleep without you near me." I said that out loud but oh well what's done is done. He climbed in next to me. We were both facing each other. Eye level.

"you wanna talk about it?"

"It was Andrew and Caleb. They caught me trying to tell the police. 8nstead of just trying to beat me with a belt or fist. They... they touched me." I said barely getting it out. I felt him tense and he pulled me into a hug.

"I will never let that happen." I took a deep breathe and just now realized he was shirtless. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks. I pulled back a little. we looked at each other. Then I guess you could call it getting caught up in the moment because we kissed almost all night long. I loved it.