Prologue

Before time, Before life or death, before human or angel, there was God and Ignis 

God loved Ignis to the end of the universe, he cherished every moment they were together, anyone can see that. They were the perfect couple. Two forces with one greater than the other, yet love was still bounded

Ignis was her name and she was perfect. She was flawless in everyone's eyes. Face and body of pure beauty. Skills in everything was mistakeless. Brains filled with so much more wisdom that everyone seeks for. Lots of positivity that she makes you think everything will be okay. Nothing was incorrect about her.

Then God told her about his idea's of archangels. She was ecstatic. She supported him and helped him when she could. God was glad to have a woman like her to help him with his project. Then four archangels were made. 

Four small balls of light in each of their hands made by only God. He made sure they had no relation to Ignis, she didn't understand that but didn't question her lover. They were so small and yet have so much potential. The light was so bright and so beautiful. Then God said the wrong words to the archangels. "Hello, warriors".

Ignis protested him forcing the archangels to become his soldiers. God said they are his children, not hers. This caused the first fight ever between the two. God insisted that the Archangels will become part of an army. So he trained them. 

Whenever she could she took away Gabriel and Lucifer from their father. Micheal and Raphael ratted her out one time and now they are stuck with God.  She practically raised the two to be their own people. Lucifer saw her as someone who will understand him. Gabriel saw her as someone who he could always trust, who helped him through their father's wrath. 

As Lucifer and Gabriel had gotten older they had more of a personality than the other two. Since two of God's warriors hadn't had proper training he saw them as useless, not worthy soldiers. Lucifer tried his best, he wanted to please his father. Yet nothing seemed to please him. 

But no matter what God admired Lucifer's hard work and need to please him. He easily became his favorite.  But Lucifer didn't see this for a while.

Then God got tired of only four warriors, even though Ignis was content with four angels she supported God to make his lower level angels. Then he said they will be an army the archangels will lead, Ignis slapped God the minute the words came out his mouth and had to have Lucifer and Gabriel keep her from starting another fight. 

While God was making his thousands of angels she had tweaked one of them. She made sure this angel will soon fight, fight against his brothers and sisters when his soul is strong and brave enough. She knew this was the one that will truly be her own. She was never caught. 

To make Ignis feel better he let her name, one angel. She found the angel she made modifications to easily still unknown to God and named him 'Sheild Of God' in Hebrew, a language Lucifer, Gabriel, and she made so no one can understand their secret conversations, but God. 

While God trained the angels to his liking she mothered everyone. Not being related to any of them she was still a mother to them.

God had so many ideas that he wanted to do that he had forgotten about Ignis. Yet she still tried to love him. She still tried to support him and then God just started to not care. 

This angered Lucifer and Gabriel but they didn't step up to their father, instead, they gave Ignis the love she needed, the love she wanted from God. 

Then humans were made and God went crazy. He had so many ideas and things he wanted to do he told Ignis these exact words. "I can't love you anymore"

That broke her, it broke everything of her. Every angel remembers the cries of their dear Mother that echoed heaven. Especially the archangels. 

Gabriel and Lucifer were angry. They took Ignis away from God and made sure he will never see her again. Ignis never wanted to see God again. 

After a couple thousand years God created more things, yet he still held regret to let his true love go, and he took it on the angels.

Lucifer and Gabriel stayed best friends with her and even Baltazar joined them. Her modified angel was still a fledgling, which she took care of with Gabriel by her side. 

Everything was fine, everything was good for everyone. That was until God was in denial. He thought it was Ignis's fault that he had stopped loving her. He knew it was petty but he needed a reason, any reason. He thought of a punishment, so he made her pregnant with a child, his child, and the child will be earning half his grace, and half of hers.

What he didn't expect was him to make a child so powerful even he can't suppress the child's power. It was a mistake that she couldn't handle, she knew she will definitely not make it through birth. God then ordered the Angels to find her and kill her. So she had to leave heaven, but not without goodbyes.

Gabriel begged and begged for her to stay as he didn't understand why she had to go because of the baby. She told him it was a trick, a trick on God and the angels. He told her tricks were bad, she told him that bad people are always tricked on. She then left him to watch over her own little fledgling. 

Baltazar was more okay with it, he understood what was happening. He was angry at God but stood by her side. So he will help her escape and stay hidden until God 2.0 was out. 

Lucifer was angry, not at her, no never with Ignis. He was mad at God, he wasn't just mad but furious. He wanted to tear God apart. But he didn't because Ignis stilled loved him. He would never understand how she still loved God even when he did bad to her, even when she doesn't want to see him ever again, she still loves God. Then when she came to tell him goodbye, she told him a lie, she said the baby wouldn't kill her. She told him God made sure she won't die that she will come back. At that moment he thought God was the good guy, his love was restored to God. Till the day he found the truth.

Then she left.

She left heaven. 

She left the angels. 

She left the archangels. 

She left God. 

And never came back.

So no one ever spoke of her again.