baby names

two months later
"hey, ames. we haven't started thinking about names, have we?"
"no. though it would probably be a good idea, because if we don't decide before hand, knowing you and i, we're going to take months to decide." amy said jokingly, glancing up at her husband. they were watching a movie on the couch, her legs sprawled out with her head resting on jake's chest.
"babe," amy started. "we don't want to know the gender, right?"
"no, but if it's not a girl, i'm going to be upset. very upset." amy was convinced he was not joking. it made her heart melt the way jake could only imagine having a little girl, and she wanted one too because of it. she looked at him with heart eyes and burrowed her head into his shirt. "but since we don't know the gender, maybe we can brainstorm a couple non-gender specific names?" jake tried, stroking his wife's hair gently with his hand.
"that's a great idea, babe. although, and don't get mad, i lied earlier when i said i haven't begun to think about a name."
"what do you mean?" jake inquired, a curious look on his face.
"one sec, i'll show you." she got up and pulled a storage bin labeled "binders" from under the couch. she pulled out a 3-inch pale yellow binder entitled "baby plans".
"why am i not surprised?" jake joked.
"are you mad?" amy said, looking up at her husband lovingly and guiltily.
"no, ames, i could never be mad at you. in fact," he said, placing kisses on her face. "this makes it a lot easier for me, so, thank you. i love you."
"i love you too." he planted a sweet and gentle kiss on his wife's lips. when they broke apart, jake had a desire to see what was in the binder.
"so, what did you come up with, huh?" amy's eyes lit up with excitement, not much to jake's surprise. binders were one of the few things, including jake of course, that made her truly happy.
"okay, so here's what i have so far: addison, bailey, cameron, drew, frankie, jamy, and sam."
"they're beautiful, ames."
NOT DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER BTW SO IF YOU WANT TO READ MORE COME BACK TMRW THERE WILL BE MORE I SWEARRRR