Chapter 1

"Get off my dick, Carl" I rolled my eyes as I swept up the shards of a broken shot glass.

Carl glared at me "I've had enough, is this the right attitude you use with your boss? You break something, refuse to acknowledge you were wrong for it, AND ON TOP OF THAT YOU SPEAK TO ME IN SUCH A MANNER"

I shrugged "What can I say? I'm just the whole package"

"THE ONLY REASON YOU STILL HAVE THIS JOB IS BECAUSE OF YOUR REGULARS" Carl shouted and flailed his arms around. He looked like he was about to take off.

"Exactly, good to know we're on the same page" I stood up and threw out the shards of glass and walked back to the front of the bar, ignoring the calls to come back from Carl.

I sighed and tried to calm myself down. If this were any other job I would have already knocked out the pieces of corn in his mouth he calls teeth.

"Another fight?" I looked over to the side to see Dave, another bartender who worked with me.

He had pretty hazel eyes that looked golden in the light. His hair was nicely kept it was a light shade of brown that reminded me of sand. He had a lean body, that wasn't very muscular, but was firm and fit.

"Not a real fight unless we're throwing hands" I gritted my teeth.

A girl with bright blond hair and baby blue eyes laughed "You're too stubborn"

"Oh, shut up, " 

She had a slim body and had huge tits, like humongous. I've been wondering what size she was since I started working with her. I also wanted to ask her if she had surgery for it and who did it for her (for curiosity reasons only, of course).

"You guys have any regulars left?" Dave asked.

"Nope" Allie stretched her arms.

"Nah, I'm done for today, Tony was my last one. He got me this bracelet" I held my wrist out to show them the beautiful diamond bracelet.

"Woah, is it real?" Allie asked pulling my wrist closer for her to see the bracelet.

"Yeah, Tony went all out tonight"

Dave nodded "I got a Guess watch from Archie for my aunts husbands cousins wedding. In his words 'something nice to wear'"

The three of us burst out laughing and began washing the cups, and talking about our regulars.

I should probably explain why we're getting nice gifts from regular customers. Regulars at the bar we work at, The Rage, are generous and love spoiling the bartenders. The Rage is known for their very attractive bartenders (I just call it how it is) and their very rich customers.

A lot of the customers were old men or young women or men interested in the their sex, but they all have one thing in common: there need to spoil and buy things for their favorite bartenders.

There are 10 bar tenders in total. Everyone has at least 5 regulars. I have 8, but everyone gets some extra gifts here and there from normal customers.

So, now ya understand why I haven't quit, yet.

Carl came from the back and looked at us three "Are you done with the dishes? I don't pay you to chat. Celine, you can lock up the place" he pointed at Dave and Allie "You two can leave"

Dave and Allie gave me an apologetic look and hurried to the back to get their stuff and leave.

"Why can't we all do this together!" I shouted.

Carl gave me an ugly look "It's my decision"

"You're doing this to get back at me!" I clenched my fists.