23

Yes I know I should be on break but come on I couldn't help myself!

I've been really sad lately and that helps me write so I hope y'all enjoy this!

Johns p.o.v

Alex let me sleep in he's bed while he slept on the couch.

I woke up to the sound of Phillip crying.

I groggily get up to go check on him.

As I walk to his room I hear Alex calming him down, I stood by the doorway and watched.

"Hey it's okay buddy, daddy's here. Shhh." He coos. I smile at the sight, Eliza would be proud.

Phillip wouldn't calm down.

"Right now mommy is sleeping..." he whispers and I laugh, causing him to jump.

"Nope mommy is wide awake." I say walking over to them.

I take Phillip and he stops crying, then he plays with my curly hair.

I smile and kiss his forehead. Alex looks at us and smiles.

Phillip smiles, in his eyes I see Eliza. He looks so much like her yet he doesn't.

Odd isn't it?

"He must really love you." Alex says smiling.

"He knows my voice." I say cradling him.

"How?"

"I talked to him everyday.."

"But he's only three weeks old." He laughs.

I'm amused by his stupidity.

"When He was still in the womb, he recognizes my voice. But I remember Eliza always sang and played piano to him and his....... sister." I say with my smile dropping.

I lay Phillip back down and then head back to bed.

{flash back}

"un deux trois quatre cinq six sept huit neuf dix." Eliza sang as she played the piano.

I smiled as she did her song warm ups. It is amazing to hear her play.

She is great at it. We decided to record her as she sang.

She finished singing and she smiled at the camera.

"How was that?" She asked.

"That was amazing! See this is why people want to see you live?" I say zooming the camera on her face.

"I know damn well only your fans would come to see me, I'm just hoping they're nothing like you." She jokes, then she sticks her tongue out.

"Gasp! I am hurt!" I say turning the camera to me, holding my hand to my heart.

"You did not just say the word 'gasp'." She asks, shaking her head.

"Don't judge me mom! It's not a phase!" I yell, acting like a teenager.

We both start laughing...

{end of flashback}

I want to smile but the more I think about her I just want to break down crying.

And now her dad is trying to sue me, he wants Phillip.

Which isn't happening, Eliza and I made sure I had already adopted them or was them before they were born.

That woman was amazing, I'll tell her story....

That's it!

That's exactly what I'll do!

A smile appears on my face and I lay down.

I'll write a book, most YouTubers write books about themselves, but her story deserves to be told.

Luckily I got to know her as if she were my own sister, I know everything about her.

Not in a creepy way!

But that's how I'll do it.

That was the first night since her death I went to bed with a smile on my face.

I'll tell her story...............