Chapter 32 Moving Day

It was finally Saturday morning. Natasha didn't like not having anything to do while Draco was at work. Friday night she packed up a lot of their stuff but their bed. She transfigured certain objects into boxes so she could pack. The objects were all shrunken down so there was more room inside the boxes. All the boxes but one were shrunk down and put into Natasha's purse. She saved the last box so she could shrink their bed and put it in the box then shrink the box and put it in her purse.

She wrapped safely and securely in Draco's strong arms as she always is when she wakes up in the morning. She was glad they were leaving his apartment and moving into Malfoy manor. She can enjoy her room more often that Draco made her. She can read in there and look out the window and see the garden. She wanted to plant all kinds of flowers for it so the garden can be even more beautiful. She wanted to plant sunflowers pansies white and orange lilies mums patience morning glories hollyhocks peonies tulips wild flowers there was just so many different flowers she didn't know which ones to plant first.

Natasha combed Draco's bangs back with her fingers. They didn't make love last night cause she didn't want sore legs on moving day. They saved it for Saturday night for their first official night living in the manor. She wondered what special feature his car had but she'll find out this morning. Draco checked out of the apartment that he had to pick up his deposit. He had to get his deposit back since his apartment was damage free. He always paid his rent on time as well. Willy left for the manor last night so he was there before Draco and Natasha. She loved being snuggled by her beautiful man and Draco was a beautiful man according to Witch Magazine in the month of June.

She began giving him kisses on his bare chest. She hopes and knows he'll wake up soon. She wants to enjoy her room he made for her as soon as she unpacks a lot of things. She labeled the boxes so she didn't have to figure out which things go into which room. She's gonna let Draco set up the playroom cause only he knows how he wants it to look. She put the kitchen stuff away as soon as she gets there. She felt Draco stir and heard him moan in his sleep she knows he'll be awake soon. Natasha taking a chance spoke to Draco.

"Draco." She said softly caressing his cheek Draco moaned in response Natasha spoke again. "Draco wake up." She told him gently Draco moaned and turned on his back his eyes still closed and spoke to her groaning.

"Mm you're killing me woman." He told her.

"Uhuh." She replied back to him Draco replied back to her.

"Mmhmm." He replied back still sleepy Natasha spoke to him.

"I'll wear you out tonight when I ride you for six hours straight my dark prince." She told him Draco opened an eye and spoke to her.

"Riding me for six hours my dark princess? Do you know how much your legs will feel on Sunday?" He asked her sounding concerned Natasha gave a coy laugh and answered him.

"As long as there's a strong healing potion for me to take afterwards and one in the morning for me to take then my legs would be fine. Besides its fun riding you. May I make a suggestion for the playroom?" Natasha asked him Draco opened his other eye and rolled on top of her and spoke to her.

"What kind of suggestion?" He asked her his voice having a dark tone in it Natasha got turned on and answered him.

"How about we switch? I play the role of the dominatrix and you play the submissive whatcha think on that idea?" Natasha asked him her eyebrows wriggling up and down at him Draco sighed with relief and kissed her luscious lips and answered her.

"So my dark princess wants to play the role of the dominatrix eh?" He asked her Natasha giggled and answered him.

"Well my dark prince I gotta live up to my title as dark princess now don't I?" She asked him in a singsongy voice Draco chuckled at her and spoke to her.