Chapter 38 Another Epidode of The Naughty School Girl and the Kinky Professor

Morning came and it was a dreary morning. It was dark dank and dreary. The sky was a dark gray and it was 9am in the morning. Natasha knew they were in for some rain. But what can you expect from September? Natasha knew the nights will be getting longer and the days will be getting shorter soon and much colder. She smirked knowing that this time next year her and Draco will be bonded for life. She can't wait for Christmas. The falling snow the snowball fights the Christmas lights glowing on the rooftops and on the outside trees.

Christmas trees in the windows twinkling their Christmas lights. The lawn decorations. She loved Christmas. She remembered being little and building a snowman with Fred and George Weasley and getting into snowball fights making icy forts and snow angels ice skating. She really missed those days but once in a while during the first snowfall of the season someone always hits her with a snowball and she joins in on the fun. There's nothing wrong with being a kid at heart her mind mused. She couldn't argue with that logic. She couldn't wait to get her white ice skates out so she can ice skate on the frozen lake. She took a drink from her mug.

She knew the water was luke warm but she didn't like seeing anything go to waste she drank the remains until the mug was empty. She set it back on the nightstand. She saw two vials on the nightstand. One was a contraceptive potion the other one was a strong healing potion. She drank them both she heard Draco moan she indicated he might be getting up soon. She felt Draco stir he moved his head hoping for more sleep to come to him. He woke up his vision a bit blurry he got some of the sleep crust out of his eyes and saw his beautiful dark princess just laying beside him. He smiled at the mere sight of her and spoke to her.

"Good morning my dark princess. Did you sleep well darling?" Draco asked her Natasha answered him.

"Good morning my dark prince. I did sleep well thank you for asking. I was waiting for you to get up. I looked outside this morning. It's dark dank and dreary outside today. I know fall is coming. That means the days will be getting shorter and the nights will be longer and the air will be colder soon." Natasha told him Draco smirked and spoke to her.

"Mmm I'm gonna love the longer nights with you darling. It means more nighttime fun for us to endure." Draco told her lustfully Natasha smirked and spoke to him.

"Well that's looking at the silver lining my dark prince. I can't wait until the first snowfall of the season. The lakes are frozen on top maybe we can go ice skating while its winter time. I used to have so much fun ice skating maybe this year it will be even more nice now I have someone to skate with." Natasha told him Draco nodded and spoke to her.

"Well I guess I'll have to get my green Slytherin ice skates out then. What color are your ice skates? They're red I'm assuming?" Draco asked her Natasha laughed at him and spoke to him.

"My ice skates are classic white. Red was never ever in my wheel house of colors. I only wear red at Christmas time cause I have a sweater with Rudolph on it as well as Rudolph socks. I wear them all the time throughout the month of December quite often. Rudolph's my favorite reindeer when I was 11 I related to him quite strongly he was picked on for having a red nose that glowed I was picked on cause people thought I was a muggle born so I watched him a lot during the Christmas holidays." Natasha told him Draco nodded understanding her and spoke to her.

"It's understandable darling it really is. I'll never tease you about your blood status ever again knowing how sad it makes you. I promise once the lakes freeze we can go ice skating. Anything else you did in the winter time so we can make our first winter time much more fun and enjoyable?" Draco asked her Natasha answered him.

"Well Fred George Percy and I had snowball fights when we were kids. It was so much fun. We had an even number of people on teams. Fred and George were captains and we put numbers 1 and 2 into a hat if you got number 1 you were on team Fred if you got number 2 you were on team George once the teams got evened up we go outside and start throwing snowballs until we are cold or until someone whines saying they are cold. Then we all come inside for some nice hot chocolate to warm us up. Another day we all build snowmen we all build our own individual snowmen. Another day we build icy forts and snow angels. We had so much fun doing that it'll be nice to have that type of fun again." Natasha told him about her winter time fun in the past Draco nodded listening and understanding he spoke to her.