What..?

Chapter 7: What..?

...Proceed to Read...

"It's because I killed my boss!" He stood up and growled like a wolf facing off with an enemy.

"..!" I got chills up in my spine as I stared at his Ocean reef like eyes.

"What..?" My Brain didn't progress what Emo had said. It only took me 2 seconds before realizing.

I decided to not dig deeper down into the ground. Who knows ways under those stones and dirt? (A cave or Lava)

I looked down in pity. I balls my hands into a fist. My knuckles becoming whiter and whiter each second coming.

I forgotten my headache, as if it isn't important at all right now.

"If you killed him, then why did you choose him anyway!?" I yelled, before running as fast as I could.

Surprisingly I could outrun a wolf. An alpha for that matter

But it didn't cross my mind.

I knew Emo was trailing down behind me. Not too far. Not too close.

"Y'know, this is the 17th time we came here. What if she isn't here?" I came to an abrupt stop.

I could hear the voice again, but not close. Really close.

"That Gnome told us she's here." I could hear the bushes rustle.

My heart and headache heated in sync and I froze in the spot.

As each second came the rustle my heart beated faster and faster.

It felt like an eternity until.

"?!" I was dragged up the tree.

An arm secured my hips, and a hand cupped my mouth.

I knew it was Emo cause, well, who else was chasing a girl with a cloak and bandages on her body like a mummy!?

I didn't try to get away from Emo.

I horde a pain crushing headache tat is making me more light headed.

The headache was affecting my body too.

Lightheaded + Aching pain in your body = You're totally screw ~Body + A little lack of air + Emo making you suffocate a little = Okay, you're actually screw I'm not kidding.

Back to Kyouka! She's actually screwed hahaha

My body and mind feels faint I might collapse any moment, I try to hold in for a few hours (It was only 20 minutes).

I stood there, more like crouched but, I barely moved nor made any noises for the time being.

They've walked by, without noticing us for the seconded time.

I took a glance at one person.

Keep in mind I was above him.

He looked strangely familiar...

(Emo's POV)

'Her breathing seems ragged. I assume it's not much from the running..'

I tightened my grasp on her hip in case she was going to tip over and fall.

Keep in mind that we're both on a tree branch not close to the ground but not close high up.

The branch was enough to keep two people off the ground, but if both put on all of their weight, they will fall to the ground.

I putted half of my weight on the branch, and Kyouka's weight on the branch.

I stared down at the two people in dark clothing.

As of now.

= Everyone wants the giant reward held by the 3 Kingdoms =

I could feel her heartbeatting on my chest, I guess she's feeling a bit faint.

She'll hold her consciousness.

I know.

But just in case I tightened my grasp even more.

The two men walked around the area.

Thankfully we were far from the cave.

The men continued to scan the area close to the cave but can't be seen.

Eventually they gave up after at least 20 minutes of walking and inspecting.

They've went back, through the bushes and all.

I held my breath while inspecting.

Still doubting that they're not here I stayed like this for a few seconds.

Only to have Kyouka going limped on me and well, leaned on me.

'What a pain.' I stared at Kyouka, then I tipped her onto my arms and jumped down with her in my arms. (Bridal style too, squeeeeee!)

My left knee was on the ground, with my right knee bending when I landed.

My cloak fluttered vigorously.

'I guess we were somewhat higher than expected.'

As I landed I stood up, and looked down at Kyouka's limped face.

'Judging from her behaviour in the past hours. She actually might not've been lying, she lost her memories.'

I looked back up to the front and began walking.

'I'm starting to have a feeling I'll be doing this for quite a while before we go back to the Kingdom of Strength.'

I sighed gently.

She ran fast. And when I mean that it took us almost another 20 minutes to walk back to the cave.

Hey, Minna!

I'm really sorry about the late update.

Our family went back to school shopping and I was dragged out of my comfy room to the outside (;-; )

Anyways, I'm planning to go on a 3 day break!

It might be a bad reason or good reason but 'Why?' You ask?

Well, I'm thinking you guys are confuse on things.

So while I'm on the 3 day break I want you guys to answer if you want a chapter that explains this chaotic story.

But while I'm making the filler and the next chapter I might not be free for a while.

(Got grounded for staying up at 3 in the morning making another chappy, don't mind I always do this muahahahha)

So, in the meantime I'll update ever once in a while, but not always everyday.

So:

Yes

No

For the filler chapter that actually will explain things better than your Math teacher!

Good night <3