a final thank you

My love for writing began when I was 11. I wasn't good but I know that everyone has to start somewhere.
With my big imagination, I started writing the first few chapters of this story. Caspar Lee used to be my favourite youtuber at the time and I used to be a big fan of him.
Later, I stumbled across the app called Wattpad and decided to download it out of pure curiosity. I fell in love with it. I started to read stories and follow people, exploring the app more and more.
Then I decided to write my first story here. With many spelling mistakes and questionable scenarios, I made progress.
At first, I wrote it for myself, but when the reads started to roll in, I realised that I weote for more people than just me.
I started to get compliments. People told me how much they loved this story and how much they wanted another update. I tried to thank them, always.
There were times where I was at my worst. I distanced myself from Wattpad and while people were asking for the next update, I was gone.
Sometimes, I was gone for a while but I would  look at how my story was doing. The amount of reads and more people asking me when the next update would be. It all made me very happy but I wasn't ready to update yet.
Jenna Carner is a character I created. She's someone I created to who I could look up to. Someone who cares about the people close to her and someone who doesn't deal with anyone's mess.
Caspar had been my favourite youtuber for a very long time and I like to thank him for amusing me with his content during those years.
I grew up with them and I grew up with my story.
I'm 16 now. I still have many things to learn but I already made so much progress and I have to give myself a mental pat on the shoulder for that.
But as I grew up, my interests started to change. I went from watching every vlogger out there to only watching a couple of people. My music interests changed a lot too. I went from liking bands like 5 seconds of summer and one direction, to emerging myself into the world of kpop. I'll probably change my username and layout too
This is not the last you'll see of me. I definetly want to start writing more and I want to be more active.
I want to thank you all for following me. I'm almost at 100 followers and that's amazing :))
But what's really amazing to me is that I hit 60K reads on this story today. Sixty thousand. I remember getting happy when I had 100 reads. Here we are today.
Thank you for staying by my side. I really appreciate that.

I love you all very much xx