choke me Daddy

All these titles are beautiful don't Judge them

I'm back from the grave snakes

Okay so let's make this quick I don't want to spend much time on trash. I got tagged by jeonjiminiee

Yeah..she wanted me to suffer :)

10 facts.....

1. I use to make my Barbie dolls mate

2. storytime: I went to this kpop party in Rotterdam(the netherlands) with my Indonesian aunt and my best friend and I paid for my aunt's ticket which cost €13 and then she would pay for our food so to get food you had to get coins which were  €20 for 7 of those fucking coins so she gave the money. So me and my bestfriend went to the cashier shit where you had to get the coins and the boy behind that shit was talking to me in a sexy ass voice speaking spanish so I was like " me no Habla  Espanol "  and he then he said something in dutch and I was like "huh?" and he was like " ik spreek nu nederlands en je verstaat me nog steeds niet?" (I'm speaking dutch right now and you still can't understand me?) and I just smiled and was like " lmao sorry but can I get 7 coins" and he gave me the coins and I handed him the money and later that night around 11pm we wanted to eat and bought tteobokki  so my friends mouth started burning so we went to get drinks with the coins and he was behind the bar thingy and he smiled at me and was like "what can I get you" and we chose our drinks and then he went away without taking my coins and winked and I was like bitch take these freaking coins  and said " you forgot the coins" and he grabbed the wrong amount of coins( he grabbed 1 and gave me back 2 but he was supposed to take 2 and give 1 back) #lifeissomuchfunyaayyy *note the sarcasm*

3. My ex-crush/ex-bestfriend showed me his D on his birthday

4. I'm studying Chinese (Mandarin) Korean and Spanish

5. I live near an anime store

6. I love yaoi

7. I have this huge crush on myself :)

8. You could kinda call me a pervert but I don't like nudes

9. I only grew up with Boyz so I'm more comfortable with them

10. I'm the only daughter my mom and dad got :'( I have 2 older brothers and a younger one yay life is gr8

The joke: .... I'm not that funny

People who have to suffer:
jungidontgiveafook_
Pixi-potato
Triplefeels
koojuneya
Zazie_Saavedra
euphorialie

Ugh I'm already sick of tagging people just say I tagged you and I'll vote

Spoiler from my book He was innocent j.jk:
Hump me, fuck me
Daddy better make me choke (you better)
Hump me, fuck me  

lmao jk 

the real spoiler:

"ok so go put on your face mask and wear sunglasses." I said as I unlocked my front door.

"wait be quiet follow me" he said as he tip toed to the living room.

we heard allot of moving sounds like fighting or kissing....

"what's that sound?" I asked Jungkook as I tried to look over his shoulder.

"they- they're kissing" he said amused

"they're what?" I said as I pushed jungkook to see

I gasped jungkook quickly puts his and in front of my mouth.

"their position..." I said as I removed jungkooks hand from my mouth.

"remember that position princess?" jungkook whisperer in my ear as he wraps his arm around my waist.

"maybe, maybe not" I said grabbing my phone to record them on my Instagram live.

I pressed the "start live " button and started to record them kissing.

"should we scare them?" Jungkook said

"yeah Jin deserves the payback" I said getting existed

"what about Eunbi?" he asked.

" she deserve it too she posted a ugly picture of me" I said pouting.

"what kind of ugly pictures?" he said smirking "

"these" I said giving his phone back.

"Aww those are uglier then your selfies" he said smirking

I slapped his chest area while pouting.

"미안해,미안해" He said chuckling.

"Yah I'm still live remember?" I said as I looked at my phone screen.

"Oh shit, I forgot let's do this"

"Haaaaaaaaaaaa what are you guys doing?" I yelled with Jungkook filming us.

*end* 

goodbye fuckers untill next time ;)))))