preparing for the fight

(Aaron point of view)

I can't believe that Liam was stupid enough to tell Leah she could come to the fight. But I'm even more stupid for agreeing to it. I looked at the clock and I had to leave for training soon. I walked out into the kitchen and Liam was eating breakfast.

"Morning Li."

He just nodded his head and looked up at me. I have been so stressed about Leah coming to the fight soon. I don't want her to see me any different. I know that seeing me fight can be scary for everyone. Including me sometimes. 

"Aaron she will be ok."

"What if she isn't Liam?"

"You don't give her enough credit."

Liam stood up and patted me on the shoulder and out his plate in the sink. He has a point though. My babygirl is the toughest person I know.  Liam walked back in the living room with his gym bag. 

"You better eat Aaron we gotta get going."

I rubbed the back of my neck and nodded rolling up a pancake and shoving it in my face before grabbing my bag and leaving for the gym. 

**************************************At the gym*******************************

When Liam and me walked in our coach pointed to our regular spot and we both nodded and walked into the locker room. I got ready fast and waited for Liam lacing up his shoes like usual.

"Liam ,do you think Leah will be scared?"

He stopped all movement and he tilted his head up toward me.

"She loves you Aaron. I know you're afraid of how she will react to you fighting but no matter what she will still love you. She is not like the others before. She accepts you."

He stood up and smiled reassuringly at me.

"Now let's go because you know coach will blame me if we are any slower."

"Because it is your fault dumbass."

Liam growled slightly at me and walked out. He is barking up the wrong tree by doing that.  I laughed to myslef and walked out into the gym and walked over toward the punching bags and Liam stood behind it ready to hold it for me to hit. I started out lightly punching then progressively started hitting harder.  I couldn't focus though no matter how hard I tried. 

"Aaron stop stressing okay."

I sighed and stopped. 

"I know I shouldn't but it's hard not to."

"Well we only have three more hours of this okay. Then you can go home and talk to Leah."

I nodded and went back to training.

                 ***************************Three hours later at home****************

After I took a shower and put my bag in my room I walked over to Leah's. I knocked on the door and she answered with batter all in her hair and on her clothes. 

"Am I interrupting?"

She giggled and kissed me on the cheek. 

"No daddy was just finishing making cookies."

I wiped some of the mess off her cheek with my thumb and her whole face turned red. She is the most adorable thing ever. 

"Leah I'm nervous about you coming to the fight."

She tilted her head and looked up at me. 

"Why daddy?"

"Because you might be afraid of me afterward. I don't want you to see me as someone to be afraid of babygirl."

Leah walked up to me and hugged me tightly.

"I could never be afraid of you. You're my daddy and I love you so much. Don't worry alright."

I squeezed Leah tightly and heard her giggling. When she pulled back all the batter that was on her was now on me too. 

"I guess we both need a shower."

I picked Leah up and out her over my shoulder and went into the bathroom and started the shower.  Leah was blushing and pulling on my shirt.

"Yes baby?"

When I turned around Leah was biting her lip and leaning against me. I took my clothes off and picked her up and carried her into the shower. 

**********Smut will be in next update.*******************

Hey everyone sorry for the awful update and the cliffhanger.  I start college tomorrow so I will update as much as I can. I hope you all still enjoy reading my story and thank you for supporting it. <3

                                                                             -Izzy