Back home part 2

(Leah point of view)
I was bouncing around and looked up at daddy who was scrolling on his phone and laughing at something. I wanted his attention so I did what all brats do...I started kicking him.
"DAAAADDYYY!!!"
"Ow baby what is it??"
I pouted and just kicked him harder. I regretted that as soon as I kicked because the look in his eyes changed and I knew that if I kept kicking I was gonna be punished. I reached my arms up and whined to distract him.
"Want daddy."
He chuckled and picked me up swaying me back and forth kissing my cheek.
"All you had to do was ask princess."
I nuzzled against his chest and played with his hand. I'm happy I'm back home with daddy and I'm happy I'm safe again.
"Babygirl you're so cute but this doesn't make up for you kicking me."
Dang it how does he always know what I'm planning. He flicked my nose and kissed it right after.
"You're a butt."
"Excuse me little girl what was that?"
He tilted his head and I jumped out of his arms and ran into daddy room locking him out.
"One"
"I'm not opening this door no matter what."
"Two"
"Ummmm what if I just unlock it."
"Princess don't make me get to three."
I opened the door and looked at him with big puppy dog eyes.
"No no no those aren't going to work."
He walked over toward his bed and patted his lap.
"Come here."
I looked at my feet and didn't move an inch.
"Now!"
I quickly went to daddy and laid on his lap. Daddy pulled down my pants and rubbed my butt with his hand.
"Count."
I nodded and hid my blushing face. I knew daddy was smiling even though I couldn't see him.
"Ready?"
I nodded again and felt his hand hit and my body jumped a bit.
"One."
"Good girl."
Daddy squeezed my ass and I hid my face more in the bed and bit my lip. He spanked me again but slightly harder.
"Two"
I kept counting eight times after that and each spank was harder then the last. When daddy was done I couldn't really sit so he carried me to the kitchen for cookies.
"You did so good baby I'm so proud of you."
I giggled and bounced in his arms smiling and getting crumbs all over me.  I heard Liam door open and he looked at me and the box of cookies.
"Who said you can have those???"
I pointed at daddy and shoved three cookies in my mouth.
"I told you Li I'd get you baaackkk."
"You owe me a box of cookies Aaron."
I rubbed my eyes and yawned feeling myself slowly getting sleepy in daddy's arms.
"Awww does someone need a nap?"
I nodded and rubbed my eyes more. Daddy laid me on the couch and covered me with a blankie.
"Sweet dreams princess I love you."
I smiled and drifted off to sleep. I can't wait to marry this man. It feels so close but so far. I just gotta wait two more months then he is all mine.

Hey everyone sorry for the late update. I'm not sure if I'm going to finish this story soon or not but I'll let you guys know. Thanks for reading ❤️❤️
           -Izzy