chapter 1

Hey guys I hope you injoy my new story , love yall

............................

(Your pov)

My footsteps were loud hard thunds on the ground my natural light grace was nowhere to be found my heart beat was out of control and my breaths were having a hard time keeping up to my body's demands at the moment , soon I see I small ally between two houses that could barly fit me and so I decided to hide in there.

Pushing my nearly dead body into the small space I whimpered in pain as the bumps and dents in the walls infront and behind me dug into my skin ripping it in a slow but clear motion I bite my lip through this and the olderish pain my body is now dealing with hoping they dont come here or find me ever again....

Footsteps were heard coming my way , shutting my eyes closed hoping id be safe here fear strikes me 2hile thinking of what could happen if they do get their unkind hands on me .

Man1 : shes gone, that bitch!
Man2 : after this incident , I dont think shed live anyways .I could feel the pride in his voice knowing just how much damage he coused my body and heart .

Once I was sure they were noone near where I was I slowly slipped out my hiding place feeling the familiar sensation of ripping skin from cold dented concrete and bricks .

I walk slowly gripping my waist adding more pressure to my worst wound hoping to ease the pain blood was everywhere and my vision was slowly blurring out '

I wont make it out this time' 

A bitter smile made its way to my lips my mind finally excepting the harsh reality I was living , but my heart...it was far from being ok with this , it was still yearning hoping and wanting love kindness care a tear slowly trickled down my cheek making my image hopless and bitter even mkre and if I was what people would care for they would feel sorry and help , but im what no one cares about.

I find a to quiet allyways after a few minutes of painful walking and decide that for tonight like every night the cold concrete floor was my only option ..I go to a slightly hidden place behind a few trash cans and sleep hoping no cruel being would finding tonight or any other night.

"AAAH! " my body jolted right up my voice shaking after that load roar I let out feeling the worst rush of pain crawl all over my body I whimper more and more as it doesnt stop, I open my eyes to see a few boys with smirks on their faces amused by my whimpers of pain , before I can say anything one comes closer harshy fisting my hair pulling my body slightly upwords .

Guy1 : hello there , can we play little one. He had a smirk on his face clearly not asking me anything soon enough they were all towering over me kicking and punching me in anyplace they could reach the only thing coming out of me were pleads of pain

When they were satisfied with the damage they have caused me they left laughing with me on the hard ground wishing they hit me just one more time so my switch turns of and I can finally rest .

I didnt know where my pain was coming from it was all over , I jad more than a few bones broken some from my ribs legs arms and tail my ears were bleeding and so was my mouth , the stab I previously got was like a tap pouring all my blood supply out as if I had so much to spare .

'Please just close your eyes and go to sleep'
'No I want to stay , I want to live it will get better'
'It never will...'

Voices fought in my mind my mind and body clearly tired and is ready to give up but my heart and soul were not and  so I close my eyes wishing reality away and my dreams to ingolf me for now

'I might see you soon......jaemin'