Chapter One: Prison for the good

A/n: So this is a male x talon Tracer but if you want to, you can pretend it says she or her.

Lena p.o.v:
So Y/N was finally captured honestly I'm surprised, he's been attacking us for years and he couldn't be caught. Well almost until I found him about a year ago, but I didn't bring him in because he... you could say interested me. I went outside the room and leaned against the wall, arms crossed "You have been troubling us for awhile now" that raspy voice said "It's been how long three years, yeah you guys suck at catching people" Y/N said making fun of him. *Grunt* I heard as he was punched.

My p.o.v:
Ow this bitch knows how to hurt people. He then got a knife and held it against my throat "Why have you been attacking us?" "Why not your a evil organization" I felt a pain on my arm and saw he sliced it and blood started pouring out. He grabbed a crowbar and wacked me in the stomach and punched me in the face multiple times.

Lena p.o.v:
1 hour later
Reaper left having to do something else for awhile. I walked in the room seeing Y/N tied to a chair beaten to shit, though angered I knew I couldn't do anything. He was close to passing out but he was able to look at me "He can... can" he couldn't finish his sentence as his head fell down. I walked up to him and lifted up his chin and wiped the blood off with my thumb. "You poor little thing" I say "I can barely fe- feel anything, and wha- wha I can.. just.. pain" mumbled from his mouth. I looked around him to see what else he did, my hand rubbed on his arm and then I saw blood on my fingers. I looked at his arm and saw a opened gash with almost dried blood. Mother fuckin Reaper, he always takes things to far Y/N's lucky he didn't kill him like other people. Y\N then passed out, probably good don't go through the pain for awhile, so I decided to go home for tonight.

My p.o.v:
My eyes flickered open and pain immediately came after. Fuck this hurts, I looked at my arm and saw it was poorly bandaged, my face and torso was horribly bruised. And my leg was in raging pain as it was beaten with a wrench. I looked around and saw I was put into a cell "How are you doing?" Lena asked, I tried talking but I couldn't because of my busted lip "Nevermind" she said noticing. I could tell she felt sad for me just by the way she looked at me, her red eyes looking down, and her small frown. "Move" the cloaked figure said as he opened the door and took me back to the room.

5 minutes later:
"So are you gonna tell me what I asked or am I gonna have to do this all again?" he asked ready to beat me. "f- fuck no".