Chapter Two: Pain to heal

My p.o.v:
It's been sixteen days of being beaten, I guess Reaper doesn't want me to die for all I've done, just suffer as long as I can. He's cut a me about fifteen times on my arms and torso, beaten my legs and face.

A talon soildeir walked in "Your gonna stay here and get healed up". He's probably doing that so he can do this all over again without killing me.

1 month later:
Well I'm able to stand now, I can barely walk though. But everything still hurts, everything is just pain. Reaper came back and dragged me by the arm to torture me again. No I'm not going through that again, fuck this. I knocked him into the wall with my shoulder and I ran as fast as I could putting all my strength into my legs.

I grabbed a gun and tried my best to aim it and shoot other Talon soildeirs. As I hid behind cover and shot them. I ran into another room and saw a window. They got to the door with Reaper shortly after, fuck. I ran at the window and broke through it.

I fell down about two stories and landed on the top of a dumpster.

Lena p.o.v:
I heard what was happening and went to see if I could find him . But then I saw him limping down the street with his arm against the wall but he couldn't go on any longer. I got down to help him.

He walked towards me but fell and I caught him because he lost all his strength "It's okay I got you" I told him as he was about to pass out. I brought him to my home and took him to my room.

I got a rag and put it in water then took off his shirt, I saw all the scars he got from Reaper torturing him, it almost making me look away.

He barely talked as I rubbed the rag over his scars and bruises and after I finished as he laid on my bed. I put the stuff away, and I laid down next to him. As I laid there I just thought of Y/N and wish this didn't happen to him.