chapter 20:The Tower of Heaven

Y/n's POV

Right now we were on a boat. Me,Grey,Juvia,Natsu and Lucy and we are on our way to get Erza back, from those people. I'm not gonna let them get away with this. Whoever's behind all of this. They're going to pay.

Lucy:"I'm worried about those people who are stuck in those cards. You think their okay?"

Grey:"We let the military know about them before we left, so I'm sure they're alright."

Lucy:"I hope so."

Y/n:"Grey you sure we're going the right way?"

Grey:"Huh? Wait a minute where the heck are we?!"

Juvia:"I dont know? We've been following salamanders lead."

Lucy:"Natsu are you sure we're going in the right direction?"

We all focused our attention to Natsu and hes motion sick. Shit!

Y/n:"SERIOUSLY!"

Grey:"Man were relying on you!"

Juvia:"How dare you disappoint my loves with your childish actions!"

Grey:"Jeez. I can't believe how easily they were able to knock us out and kidnap Erza and Happy. Man we're pathetic."

Juvia:"In our defense they must have been powerful Wizards to defeat one as strong as Erza."

Grey:"What?! They didn't beat her! Quit talking like you know her!"

I saw the shock in Juvias eyes as she heard Greys sudden outburst.

Y/n:"Grey relax. I'm sure she didn't mean it in a offensive way."

Grey:"Tch!"

Lucy:"Those goons that attacked us said they were friends of Erza. Which makes me wonder. If we even know her better then Juvia does."

Then all of a sudden I saw Natsu recover from his motion sickness.

Natsu:"What the?! I just got a weird feeling."

I then saw the birds in the sky staring to fall down into the ocean and the fishes bodies floating up to the surface. This must be why Laggy was acting so strange around here? What caught my attention was wreckage of boats. But no bodies. Strange?

Grey:"That's wreckage from a Fiore naval ship!"

Lucy:"Okay. I'm creeped out."

Natsu:"Hey what's that!"

We turn around and see a huge tower that looks like it can touch the sky. It must be where they have Erza at.

Lucy:"That must me the tower of heaven."

Juvia:"I'll protect us!"

Then the entire boat was under a dome made of water.

Juvia:"My water dome will keep us from being seen."

Lucy:"Nice work Juvia."

Natsu:"I cant take it!"

Lucy:"Chill out we're almost there."

Grey:"That's it next time we go somewhere we're knocking him out first."

Y/n:"Can I shoot him?"

Small timeskip

We made it to the shore of the island. Right now we were sneaking around and are trying to find a way inside of this tower. I'm in the ultimate sneaking outfit.

Grey:"They got a ton of lookouts."

Natsu:"Let's charge them!"

Lucy:"Dont even think about it! Remember they have Erza and Happy, if we screw this up we could be pointing them in danger."