"Dont leave" (BTS Jimin)

"Jimin-ah~" I called out as I ran through the corridors in the little apartment that BTS stayed in.
         He was nowhere to be found. Like a child missing. Sigh. What was this brat up to now? I peeked around a corner when a squeal left my lips.
          "Hello!" I heard the familiar cheery voice of my boyfriend as he wrapped his arms, that were covered in the soft fabric of his loose and long-sleeved shirt, around my tiny waist. I just smiled a small and soft smile. He never failed to do this.
          Soon enough I turned around to face him but didn't make eye contact. I fiddled with his shirt and knew I had to tell him the news now, or never.
          "Jimin... I ha-"
          "Oppa to you"
          Aish this boy! I have some important and sad news to tell him and this was what he said? Well... The cute little smile that lit up his eyes made me forgive him immediately as I continued.
          "Oppa... I... well... The good news is that I got accepted to Cambridge University but the bad news is that well... It's in London..." I blurted out before looking into his eyes, waiting for his reaction.
          It was rather mixed, well no surprise there. He smiled brightly as always but, being so close to him, I could tell he was hiding the pain of the stab of me having to leave. I didn't want to leave but Cambridge University isn't something I could just pass up!! Tears wet his eyes as they collected up, ready to rain down on his cheeks. He held it in the best he could. His eyes started turning reddish and he blinked twice and looked up slightly just to hold in his tears. I reached out and gently held his tiny hand in both of mine. That seemed to wake him up as he looked back down at me and with a bright smile he exclaimed, "IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Oh my GAWD! We haaave to celebrate!"
          I could only manage a small smile. Just... His eyes didn't match what came out of his mouth. He looked so hurt, so saddened, like a puppy that watches its owner leave for a business trip. He seemed lost as well, like a child without its mom. He suddenly took in a sharp breath n looked down with one hand over his mouth. Immediately, his face was cupped in my hands. A single tear was shed by my one and only. I felt my heart crack seeing it fall the wooden floor.
          "Please don't go..." His voice shook as he spoke. I went blank, nothing came out of my mouth.

(Jimin's P.O.V)
          Tears strangled me hard as I mumbled out what I regretted instantly. Why oh why did I say that? Sure, I never wanted her to leave my side but I had to be happy for her! I clenches my eyes shut and whispered under my shaky breath. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry..." I kept going on. "I shouldn't be crying... I should be happy. I... I-I'm sorry..." As I finished those last two words my cheeks got stains with my tears, one falling right after the other, showing no signs of stopping anytime soon.
          Suddenly, I felt two arms wrapping around me in a warm embrace. I opened my eyes slightly and put my hand on the back of her head and pulling her closer to me, her head rested on my chest. I was going to miss her so so much... What was I ever going to do without her?!? Aish...
          "Saranghae..." I heard her mumble out though it was mostly muffled by my hoodie. As my eyes softened I started stroking her soft, luscious hair.
          "Saranghae," I replied wrapping my own arms around her protectively. She was almost gasping for air when I realised she was sobbing too. Ah I was too caught with my own tears to realise she was sobbing on my shirt. Hugging her tighter, I rested my chin on top of her head.
          I gently planted a kiss there and continued hugging her tightly. "Ice cream...? Tomorrow? 8pm?" I tried to force out a tiny smile although she wouldn't see it. I felt her nod and a small but genuine smile cracked onto my lips. Closing my eyes, I basked in the last few moments we would spend together for the next couple of years. She grew up too fast. Even so, I could never be prouder.

1/9/18

Authors note: Hey guys!! I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK!! I hope everyone had a great day <3 Sorry for the slow updates, I'll try to get these out but well, school is in the way. Anyways I love all of you. Bye bye!