Chapter 4

^^ Diana's outfit, makeup and hair style

*****************

Sometimes I wonder how do people wake up early in the morning by just one alarm ring on top of that they wake up so gracefully that even Audrey Hepburn would cringe, R.I.P legend! † or its just the writers?! I wonder..hmm

I woke up by the alarm booming for the 5th time, I let out a small cry but left my comfortable bed and headed to the washroom. After finishing my business with my eyes half open, I washed my face and fully took in my appearance while trying not to cringe. Dark brown hair almost black reached my mid back, green hazel eyes, bubble gum pink full lips and button top nose over all I have an average looks and 5'7 tall.

I striped down for shower, while washing myself I thought about the house I will have to look for today, it's been 1 week since I received the news and for the past 5 days I have look for 15-20 apartment and I liked none. I was thinking of getting a small apartment first then I'd look for a penthouse, I just don't wanna waste money when the penthouse even that great. But the problem with apartments was another thing either the rent was way too high for me to afford or the place was creepy. Now you'd say why don't I move in with Caleb, *sarcastic laugh* I don't wanna live in a place where there is an orgy ever two day. Aah but I am very excited for today not because I am going to look for a apartment but because I am going to the Kings Residence for our every month dinner ritual!!

Now I have been there for millions of time but today was special, Alexander will be there too aaahhhh. I might have a tinee-tiny crush on him, I mean who wouldn't those hypnotizing blue eyes, curly black hair, sharp jawline and killer body. I didn't realize that there was an ache between my legs, that has been there for 17 long years not literally though and only his something can cure but for the time being I am using a cheaper substitute, called my fingers.

After the shower I put on a pair of light blue jeans and yellow off shoulder top. I called Caleb, on the 3rd ring he picked up
"What up Godzilla?!" His voice full of enthusiasm, it made my mood brighter

"Nothing panda-boo, I wanted to tell you that I am skipping college today. I have a lot to do, so don't come to pick me up."

"Okay, but I have to collect some certificates from college after that I'll come to your place." He said in his deep manly voice but before I can reply he said, " you know what? You have a bad taste in houses and all so I'll help you house hunting!!" He cut the call just after that before I could disagree, I just rolled my eyes and headed towards the kitchen.

I had to make strawberry and chocolate cookies and blueberry cheese cake for mom and dad, a.k.a Rose Kings and Jason Kings, Caleb's and Alexander's parents. They both love me like their daughter cuz they don't have one and I don't have parents. My parents died in a car crash when I was 7 years old and I didn't have any relatives so I lived with the Kings till I turned 18.

Anyways, mom loves my strawberry and chocolate cookies and dad loves the cheese cake that only I make. The Kings dinner only had 5 members are there mom, dad, Caleb, Alexander and me. I started putting all the ingredients together for the cookies and cake.

After about 10 mins I'm the process, the front door opened declaring Caleb's arrival, he has key to my apartment. "I got food, I knew you didn't eat anything!" He said as he came striding inti the living room and setting up the food on the dinning table.

I washed my hands and patted my hand dry on my jeans. I took the seat opposite to Caleb as he was taking out the food, "I got some waffles, bacon and scrambled eggs for us. I have your cappuccino, there was no latte." he finished with a dazzling smile, I shooke my head and chucked "did I tell you how much I love you my little brother" I saw something flash in his eyes but he maintained his posture, WEIRD.