Hidden knowledge

Nico Pov* (one week later)

I don't know what Percy is doing, but he told me that in a few days I could come down into the secret place in this mansion. I don't know if I should be worried, Percy is known for doing drastic shit, but today is the day..

Unknown pov* Energy is gathering from some being on earth, it isn't one of my children, so who could it be?! I the strongest of  the three creators Chaos, can't even get close to this being! The amount of power is ludicrous! I will try and get to this being using another technique, I don't want to do this, although we need to know...

No ones pov* This being is gaining power more and more by the second.. all of which could be seen is a male figure, floating above the platform. As the details of the male is silhouetted by the aura around him.

(Like in the picture up top, also the music is because why not lol explanation? Nico has a speaker)

Nico's pov*

My speaker is probably making a lot of noise, but when I see what is happening, I didn't move now I understand what was happening. I knew it was Percy, yet I couldn't see anything but an outline of a man, with an aura unlike I have ever seen encasing him. He slowly stopped glowing, and what I saw was a regular Percy, yet internally I know something major changed. He was stronger than anything I ever felt.. Percy what are you?..

No ones pov* The response was simple. I am the Primordial of everything and nothing, I am void to my enemies, and Percy to my loved one Percy Said. Wait loved one? Nico asks confusedly. No, I only love you Nico... when everyone else decided to abandon me you were there to stop me, you saved me. Even though I failed you so many times, one way or another you remained at my side Percy says walking closer to Nico. As Nico heard this and processed it he walked to closer as well, only to be encased in a strong hug. Nico looks up to see Percy staring down into his eyes, and then a simple four words sent Nico into a feeling of satisfaction the world could have ended..

Percy pov*

Will you be mine.... I was worried for a second, his eyes widened like saucers before they went back to normal. He surprised me as he wrapped his arms around my neck pulling me down, then he kissed me but I didn't hesitate kissing back. Today must be a good day. Finally we break away after a few minutes and decided what we will do but instead something else happened.

Chaos pov*

I was able to grab the boy the second the being let his guard down. I have brought him to my planet, as the earth began to fall into chaos, pun intended haha. Though everything stopped immediately as the young pale boy yelled out a name... VOID!!! The boy yelled out, I felt one of my ear drums nearly explode. Wait there's no way! He heard that?! I tried quickly covered his mouth but it was too late. VOIDDDD!!! His voice boomed out again. Oh what have I done... I felt a change in the air, as the forcefield around the planet get shattered. I got ready to fight, but well I never had a chance..

Guards pov*

As we were waiting for this being to appear suddenly the castle rumbled, as a unidentifiable being appeared grabbing chaos by his face, lifting him off the ground. We nearly pissed ourselves yet we got ready to attack, as we were he swiped out his hand as we were confused until we all flew in that direction.

One guards pov*

I am the only one who stayed conscious, I couldn't believe my eyes the Armored being just crushed Lord Chaos's head, then threw him through the wall, flying through the city! He then grabbed the boy bridal style disappearing. As my consciousness faded to black..

(If you can't handle sexual shit just skip lol to the next chapter from here)

Scene Pov*

The two went back to their room in the mansion, changing into nothing but robes. Percy just leapt onto the bed face down. As the smaller pale boy got on top of Percy's back as he laid face down. Nico shrugged off Percy's robe, as he opened his own. He gets back on, letting his body press against Percy. Percy~... Nico purrs.. This captured Percy's attention as he turns his head, Nico smiles before placing his lips next to his year telling him to turn over. Percy makes Nico float, as he turns face up releasing Nico back on top. Percy breaths in sharply as he feels Nico's soft ass covering his dick, as Nico's eyes widen as he can see his size. Nico licks his lips as he slides down first kissing his chest, then his abs, then finally the part Nico has been waiting for.. Nico sucks on the tip, letting saliva drip down as he puts his hands on the base, sliding it up and down. As Percy moans, Nico sucks deeper, sucking as much as he can. As he climbs back on top, Percy flips Nico under him as he begins kissing Nico's neck on his soft skin, then positions himself at Nico's entrance. As Nico nods, Percy pushing himself inside of Nico, as the boy moans out. He nods again letting Percy move, as he thrusts inside of Nico, he starts kissing Nico's neck again also playing with one of Nico's nipples. As Nico begs for more puts Nico's legs on his shoulders, then grabs Nico's waist as he begins pounding into Nico. At this Nico just moans in pure pleasure, then Percy changes the position as he pulls out. As Nico is on his hands and knees, Percy grips his waist again pounding into Nico, as he moans more and more. As Percy grips Nico's ass, a hard slap is delivered pleasuring the boy further. Ah.. fuck perce, I'm gonna cum! As Percy thrusts faster, he grabs Nico's member stroking it. As Nico cum's all over Percy's hand, Percy slams into Nico hard as he came deep inside of Nico.

No ones pov*

As Nico falls asleep, Percy snaps his fingers cleaning the bed, and both of them up. He then wraps his arms around Nico, going to sleep.