The exchange

Your POV
"I gotta get him back, but how?" I asked Dagger who was looking at me, cocking his head to the side. "And how do you plan on doing that?" Blake said appearing out from the choker necklace I was wearing. "I know what he wants and I'll just have to give it to him." I said in defeat. "You can't Nightmare, you'll be defenceless" he said putting a hand on my shoulder. "I need to get him back even if it means sacrificing my powers" I said sadly. "I admire your courage Nightmare. I hope you know what you're doing" he said reentering the choker. "Nightmare can we come in?" Clockwork asked from outside my room. "Sure" I answered as they entered. "We're ready to go. Are you okay?" Jane asked. "Yeah. Let's go" I said as we exited. "Don't worry Nightmare, we'll get him back" Clockwork assured. "Yeah. I know we will" I said confusing them. They raised their eyebrows but shrugged it off. I opened the portal and we entered, appearing in Zalgo's lair. "Ah Nightmare~ What a pleasant surprise. Did you think over our conversation?" he said making everyone confused. I sighed and nodded. "Where is he?" I asked. He snapped his fingers making Masky appear, tied up. "Let him go then you'll get what you want." I said to him. "Nightmare what is he talking about?" Slender asked. "I told him I'll give him something in exchange for Masky. Something important." I answered. Masky's eyes widened, "Nightmare don't do it!" he exclaimed. "Quiet Mortal!" Zalgo yelled, hitting Masky back, "Continue" he ordered smirking. I exhaled deeply before continuing, "In exchange for Masky, I'm willing to give you my powers" making everyone gasp. "Nightmare Noo!" Jane yelled as Zalgo laughed, using the Gem to lift me up, draining my powers. I gasp and groaned as the powers left me. I fell on the ground, completely powerless as Zalgo released Masky. "Nightmare, are you okay?" he asked holding me. "Haha, finally. The last thing I needed to energize the Gem, the powers of the Chosen One. They're all mine. Be gone all of you." he said making us appear in the mansion. "Nightmare, can you hear me. Are you okay? Answer me" Masky asked frantically. "Blake, he's....gone. My powers......gone" I panted out. "Is she gonna be okay" Masky asked EJ. "She's gonna be fine. She just needs rest" he answered lifting me up with Masky's help.
3rd person's POV
EJ and Masky put you down on your bed and sighed. "I can't believe she handed over her powers for me. I feel like such an idiot right now" Masky sighed looking at your sleeping form. "She made a huge sacrifice, you should be happy. " EJ told him. "I am but I can't help but feel guilty. Like this is all my fault" he said looking at your face. Dagger walked in, holding a piece of paper in his mouth. "Hey boy what you got there?" Masky asked taking the paper from his mouth. "Isn't this the number of the stripper Nightmare met last week?" EJ asked. "Yeah I think so but how does this help us?" Masky responded looking at Dagger. He cocked his head to the side before howling slightly and nudging Masky. "I think he wants us to follow him" EJ said standing up. Dagger ran out of the room as Masky and EJ followed him. He stopped in front of Jane's room, hitting it with his paw. The door opened to reveal Jane with a confused face. "Guys, what's wrong?" she asked. "We honestly have no idea, Dagger gave us this number and led us to you" EJ explained handing Jane the paper. "Hmm. Wait Clocky isn't this the stripper's number?" Jane asked. "Yeah it is but what are we supposed to do with it?" She asked. Dagger came back, Slenderman appeared behind him. "Slender Dagger-" "I know" he said cutting him off. "What does he want us to do with it?" they asked. Dagger run off and came back with your phone, handing it to Clockwork. "You want us to call her? I don't think that's a good idea" Jane said. Dagger let out something that sounded like a sigh before playing a tape of what you said. "Samantha huh, sound familiar" the tape played before stopping. "I guess we should try it, maybe she knows something." EJ said. "What could she possibly know. She's human" Masky said. Dagger 'sighed' again before nudging Jane's leg downstairs. They all went downstairs and Slender called a meeting, explaining to everyone. "That's stupid. What could they dog know?" Jeff said making Dagger's growl and bark at him. "Okay let's give it a try" Jeff said frightened. "Okay here goes" Jane said dialing the number. It rung of a bit before someone answered. "Hello~" a smooth voice answered from the other side. "Um hello this is Jane from last week at the bar." she said. "Oh hello Jane what can I do for you" she answered. Jane began explaining to her thinking she sounded stupid. "I'll be right over. Do me a favor and let me talk to (Y/N)" she said as Jane went upstairs and into your room. "She's still asleep" Jane said. "Okay put her phone on the floor but don't end the call" she instructed. She put the phone down and it started shaking slightly. Red smoke exited the phone and went towards you. It formed into a girl with a red crop top and black short shorts with blond hair and boots. Her skin was pale and she had a nose piercing. "Hey, I'm Samantha. But my real name is Bloody Thorn." she introduced. "Wait so you're not human?" Clockwork asked surprised. "Nope I approached you guys cuz I recognized (Y/N). She was my best friend since we were little demon spawns" she giggled and turn back to the unconscious killer. She placed her hand on her head, stroking her hair lightly. Her hand glowed a bit before you opened your eyes. "Th-thorn? What's going on?" you asked before sitting up. "Nightmare, you're okay!" Clockwork said before hugging you. "Yeah I'm fine but what's going on?" you questioned. "You lost your powers to save Masky then you passed out." Jane explained. "So it was true" you said sadly. "I'm sorry to hear that, Nightmare." "Wait how did you know?" I asked. "Jane called me saying Dagger hinted to." Thorn explained. "Good boy Dagger." I said petting him. "So that's why you looked familiar, I remember now" I said as she pulled me into a hug. "I've missed you (Y/N)." she whispered as I returned the hug. "I missed you too Samantha" I whispered back pulling away. "And don't worry, you'll get your powers back. I believe in you" she said making you smile. "Thanks I hope so" I answered.