Getting your powers back

3rd person's POV
Bloody Thorn decided to stay and help take care of you though you didn't need it. "Nightmare, you need to stay in bed" she said, as you tried to get up. "Come on. I can't stay in bed forever" you whined making her giggle. "But you're weak, you need rest" she said sitting on your bed. "No what I do need is training. I feel completely useless" you sighed falling back down. "You're not Nightmare. Tell you what, rest for a while and I'll help you train after breakfast." she said. "Ugh fine" you sighed giving up.
-Timeskip-
Your POV
After breakfast I headed up to my room to get ready for training. I started doing some pull ups when someone knocked on my door. "Come in!" I yelled continuing. EJ entered. "Hey Nightmare, I just came to check on you but I see that you're doing well" he said as I came down. "Yeah, I just didn't want to be lying around doing nothing" I said. "That's cool but Slender said he and the others are going back to Zalgo's dimension to get your powers back" he said. "What?! Why?!" I yelled, gripping the front of his hoodie. "They said they wanted you to be rest and try to make you feel better" he said frantically. I sighed letting him go and rubbing my temples. "So which of you are left?" I asked. "It's me, Thorn and Ben" he answered. "Ugh why Slender!" I said frustrated. "Nightmare is everything okay?" Ben said appearing from my phone while Thorn entered through the door. "Did you guys know that Slender and the rest had gone off to fight Zalgo. Again?" I asked them. They sweat dropped and avoided eye contact meaning yes. "Wow is there anything else I should know?" I said crossing my arms and glaring at the three. "We're sorry we just didn't want you to be worried" Ben said making the others agree. "Well now I'm very worried. What if they don't make it back!" I snapped. "Calm down Nightmare, look we're sorry we didn't tell you" Thorn said. "Fine but let's still train" I said to her making her nod. "Train? What for?" Ben asked. "To see if I'm not as weak" I replied as we went outside. I noticed my veins glow slightly but ignored it. We got into position and Ben and EJ sat on the bench a few feet away from us. "Don't go easy on me. It'll just be a pity fight if you do." I said. "Are you sure?" she said. "Positive" I replied. "Okay. THORN BUSH!" she yelled, making multiple thorns rise from the ground around me. I jumped out off the way, cutting some of them with my sword. I charged at her, swinging my sword but she blocked with a large vine, pushing me back. She came at me, landing a few punches and kicking me back. I groaned and jumped up landing on the huge roots and slashing her. She tumbled back and I kicked her into a tree. "ROSE PAIN" she yelled as a large rose grabbed me, squeezing. I struggled, twisting around and fell from its grasp. I hit the ground only to see Thorn about to land on me, sword risen. Our swords clashed as I struggled to push her off. I inhaled lightly before kicking her from behind making her fall on top of me as I rolled and pinned her under me. I got off and stood back as she growled and charged at me, slashing at me and pushing me back. I hit the wall, panting heavily. Ben and EJ cheering and shouting in the background. "Come on Nightmare, you can do it" something whispered inside my head. I felt a surge of energy running through me. "What the...?" I thought as I growled seeing Thorn rush at me. I run at her meeting her half way and knocking the sword out of her hand. I punched her and flipped her over making her land on her back. I pointed the sword at her face, breathing hard. "That was awesome Nightmare, how did you come at me so fast?" she asked as I helped her up. "I don't know. I just felt some energy in me." I answered. "Looks like you still have some power in you after all" she said smiling. "Let's go after Slender, I've got some unfinished business to settle" I said as she opened the portal and the four of us jumped in. Zalgo was holding Masky by his jacket smirking happily. "You thought you could defeat me. Pathetic" he said. "Hey Zalgo! I want my powers back!" I yelled snapping his attention to me. "Ah (Y/N), back to be defeated again" he said dropping Masky. "Go take care of the rest, Zalgo is mine" I instructed making them nod and ran off. "Face me Zalgo!" I yelled drawing my sword.  "Foolish mortal. I'll make you pay for you insolence!" he growled charging at me. He punched but I blocked hitting him with the back of my sword. I jumped back, feeling the familiar surge of energy. I breathed in, calming my thoughts as my veins glowed again. "Dark void!" he yelled using my powers against me. A dark void was shot in my direction.
Masky's POV
Zalgo shot a void at her, it hit her making smoke go everywhere. "No!" I yelled worriedly. As it cleared, we saw her with a shield around her, her eyes glowing white. "Impossible" Zalgo yelled confused. The shield disappeared as she growled, charging at Zalgo and kicking him repeatedly. He fell to the ground and the Gem rolled in front of her. She picked it up, eyes still white and said, "It's over Zalgo. I won" before transferring the powers back into her. The Gem replaced the one on her choker as she levitated in the air. "Goodbye Zalgo" she growled sucking him into the Gem. She calmed down and slowly sank down to the ground. I ran towards her, holding onto her. Her eyes returned to normal and she looked at me smiling. "I'm so glad you're okay" I said. "Thanks" she said, leaning on me for support. She used her powers to heal us and open the portal. We returned home cheering happily. "Good to have you back Nightmare" Slender said to her.
-Timeskip-
Your POV
I finished my shower and changed into a sweatshirt and pants. I heard someone knock and I told them to come in. "Hey Nightmare" Masky said coming onto my room, shutting the door behind him. "Hey" I replied, "Need something?." "Well I just wanted to say that I'm glad you got your powers back and that you're okay" he said. "Thanks" I said smiling slightly. "And I wanted to say that... I really like you. From the beginning, be my girlfriend?" he said holding my hands. "Of course" I said pulling him into a hug. We pulled away as I reached for his mask, pulling it off completely as he brushed my hair from my face. I pulled him down, kissing his lips as he kissed back. We pulled away looking into each others eyes. "I love you" he whispered. "I love you too" I whispered back. This really is the best day ever.