💗

Khoa.
Khoala.
Mister Demon.

I should've done this waaay earlier. But let's start now!

I love you, Khoala!
Sooooooooo much!

I still remember the first day I talked to you, I was so excited to know that you were also a hybrid at that time. Hehe, and I was also a really bratty boy. I didn't let you touch my tail, or else I would start to hiss. But after a time I accepted your touch, and my heart got way warmer and more comfortable around you as the time passed. I was so excited to have a new friend! You really became important to me in just a couple of days. You were so cute and bubbly when I first met you! We went to the zoo and also had a little fight, which in my case, was really stupid hehehe. But we were both littles, so what do we expect? Of course we would be crybabies! I also remember the most beautiful day that I could share with you. We went sky gazing. It was so pretty. You and the night sky. I honestly felt a little embarrassed when I cried all of a sudden, just because of a meteor that we saw. And when you said that you just wanted to kiss me at that moment... I felt emotional. In a good way. I was so excited and so happy that you really wanted to do it just because of me. I'm getting emotional again, because I just can count on you. You made me so happy the past few months. You made me happy since the day we first talked! I'm glad that I met you, I'm glad to be alive at the same time with you. I love you so much, that it's almost impossible to say it in words. I'm so thankful for everything you did for me. You'll always have the most special place in my heart. Even if we will have some little fights in the future, please let us never get apart. It has come to the point that I can't let you go, and that I would never do it, because I love you with my whole heart. So again, thank you. Thank you for being you, thank you for not changing yourself. I love and accept you for who you are. Thanks for being a part of my life, a reason to continue and to be happy.

I love you, Khoala!

Forever and always💗
Your Kaito!

Forever and always💗Your Kaito!

supradcse