💖

sctsunai Khoa, I love you. I love you more than you think I do. You showed me what to do right whenever I threw little tantrums. I apologize that I was such an annoying brat to you sometimes. I'm so bad with words, but I still wanna try and make you happy! I owe you a lot, I promise I'll make it up to you. You make me feel extra loved. And I do sometimes think that I don't deserve your love at all, because what did I do for you to deserve it? I was just being a brat most of the time. I wanna create more beautiful memories with you. I wanna make you smile, I wanna make you laugh, I wanna make you feel proud. I wanna show you the whole world, all the little things that people tend to ignore. Because sometimes little is the most big thing ever. It can make you happy. It can make you excited. It can make you curious. And as I'm talking about the word little, I want you to know that you're little. Not in a bad way. You're a little part of the universe, which is the biggest thing that we can ever imagine. And little things make everything more powerful. I wanna be there with you until my last breath, and even then, I wanna keep you safe. You brought happiness into my life. You gave me a reason to never look back once I reach my deepest point. You keep me alive. That's all because of you. And I realized that one feeling weeks ago. So if I have the chance, why shouldn't I just use it now before it's too late someday? Khoa, whatever you'll say, I'm gonna respect it. But if the answer is not what I expected, I hope that we can still stay best friends. Of course I don't force you. My Mister Demon, my Khoala, my pretty flower; will you do me a favor and be my boyfriend?

 My Mister Demon, my Khoala, my pretty flower; will you do me a favor and be my boyfriend?