Confronting or confiding?

Hello dear readers, I am back. Sleep deprived and full of really bad ideas. Anyways I hope you enjoy this. Also I'd like to thank Mountainmoth3 for giving me the idea for the title.

The two boys layer there, their bodies fit just like two puzzle pieces. Perfect matches. But soon this tranquility would be destroyed by non other than the monster named Natsu whom was in dire need of food.

A warmth surrounded Hinata as he woke up. Forgetting that Oikawa was sleeping next to him... naked.
He slowly woke up and began his weekend routine.

"Shoyo you're up!" A little voice screamed as he groggily made his way downstairs.

~time skip~

Hinata turned on the tv to try and distract Natsu whilst he washed up the breakfast plates.

"Shoyo... you're phone's going off" a little girl said, walking up to her brother.
"Thanks, go watch tv okay. Tell me what happens... I haven't watched sailor moon in years!"

"Okay!" She replied followed by her angelic voice singing the opening to the anime show that bought back nostalgia.

Hinata looked at his phone and found that he had a missed call and two texts from his grandmother.

Nan: Hello Shoyo, how are you? I hope Natsu is not being naughty whilst you're away. I spoke to your mother yesterday and I suggested Natsu stayed over ours tonight and tomorrow.

Nan: also, I have seen your report card. When I next see you, we are having a chat! Have a nice day!

Hinata: sorry I didn't answer your calls. I was asleep. I'm fine with Natsu coming over. When do you plan on picking her up?

Nan: we're on our way.

~time skip to when they arrive~

'Finally!' Hinata thought as he rushed to the door. There stood his grandparents. Let's say they didn't look ecstatic to see him.

"Son.." his grandfather started. "We need to have a little chat about those grades of yours". They let themselves into the house and both asked for teas, he feels like this is not going to be a quick visit.

It was the same as always. "If you can't get your grades up, stop volleyball!" Like that's going to happen.
Suddenly there was a creak on the landing. 'Shit... I forgot about Oikawa' Then he walked down. Shorts... and no top. 'He looks so hot...'

"So who's this handsome fellow?" His grandma asked, nudging Hinata's arm, knocking him out of his VERY gay thoughts.

"O-oh this is Oikawa, my mum let him stay until she gets back, to keep us company."

"Nice to meet you two. You must be Hinata's grandparents." Oikawa said, with his signature smile.

"I saw them kissing!"

'If our grandparents aren't here... you'd be sooo dead right now!'

" is that so..?" Grandpa Hinata asked, looking at his grandson.

"I... um hahaha look at the time... don't you think you should get to yours?"

"Shoyo, it's okay that you're gay."

He's never said it out loud. He's never thought about it before. He's gay. And his family knows...

" I haven't told mum yet..."

"Don't worry honey, she'll accept you." Hinata's grandma said, hugging Shoyo.

"Well, we will leave you two to whatever you plan on doing today, let's go. Natsu sweetheart; do you have everything?" Her question was answered with a nod and finally they were alone.

"So..." Hinata started "oikawa, what do we have planned for today?"
"Well first, I want you to call me Tooru and I need to get some clothes and I have something planned for us later..."

After about an hour they set off to the oikawa residence.

I'm so sorry for the short crappy chapter... I hope you enjoyed it anyways. If you could comment down below some ideas for the next chapter, it would be great. I could really need some ideas. (Btw... I can not write smut to save my life!)

Anyways. Don't forget to vote and comment what you thought of this chapter.

Bye ^^