It was an average day at camp half blood

Nico's POV

Will was trying to drag me to the Infirmary again. This is the third time this month and every time I tell him "I'm fine" he always tells me I'm not. He's always commenting on how I don't eat and barely sleep, I honestly think I am doing fine.

We were about to enter the Infirmary when we heard a loud bang and the ground started to shake and there was a loud bang.

"What was that?" I ask Will.

"I don't know, maybe Chiron knows" Will suggests.

"Let's go then" We ran to Chiron and we found him talking to Percy.

"Nico and Will, just the people I need to see," Chiron says

"We are?" Will and I ask

"Nico and Percy, you two are going to check out what that was and Will you go with them to heal them just in case". Chiron says.

"Why us?" Will and I ask looking at each other.

"Because you and Percy are the strongest demigods here," Chiron says.

"What about Jason?" I ask

"He is in New Rome making temples for the gods" Chiron answers. (May he Rest In Peace).

"We should start getting ready to leave," Percy says

"Fine" I grumble and walk away with Will following me.

I go to my cabin and grab my Stygian Iron sword (is that what it is called?)

I look around my cabin for it till I see Will in the doorway with it.

I have to say that Will looks HOT. Not just because it's summer and he is a child of Apollo. I mean DAM he's hot.

I really don't like saying dam but for Will, I will. 

"Why do you have my sword?" I ask.

"So you don't get hurt with it" he answers.

"I know how to handle a sword," I reply.

"I just wanted to make sure."

"Whatever we should get going Percy is waiting for us," I said.

"Fine let's go" I walk out the door while I take my sword from Will. And he follows me out.

We walk towards the border of camp.

We keep walking till we see giant mechanical Lions, there is a red, black, blue, green, and yellow.

"What is this?" I ask

"I have no idea" Will answers

"We should check it out," I say.

Wow check out some mysterious giant robot things, what a great idea I thought.

All three of us walk towards the mouth of the Black Lion.

"It doesn't look like it opens," Will's says.

"Maybe you just have to knock," Percy says while he knocks three times on the mouth. (If anyone gets the joke, they are my new best friend) ((You see, when I first wrote this, I don't know why I said that because you guys should get the joke. Why else would you be reading my trash?))

Surprisingly it opens and we back away. A platform comes out of the mouth.

There looks like a figure inside the lion. They are walking down the platform.

He has black hair that looks like a mullet. He has on a black, white and red suit. He has a scar on his right cheek.

I noticed he Is holding a red sword so I take out mine.

He carefully walks up to us, when he is five feet from us he stops.

"Why do you have a sword?" He asks. 

"Why do you have a sword?" I answer.

"I don't know why do you have a sword?" He asks

"The question he should be asking is, who are you?"

"I'm Keith Kogane the pilot of the Black Lion" he answers. "Who are you?"

"I'm Nico di Angelo, this is Will Solace and this is Percy Jackson," I say

"I'm not one to ask for help but, can you guys help my friends, we crash landed and landed here?" He asks

"Sure" Will answers.

"Follow me," he says and gestures to the lion.

We walk through the dark corridor and we make it to a cockpit where a guy was laying in the chair. He had grayish-whitish hair, he's missing an arm and he has a scar across his nose.

"Can you help him?" Keith asks while looking at the guy there with a sad look.

"I can but you all have to leave," Will's says.

"Why," Keith asks

"Because that's my process, now shoo," Will says while pushing us out of the lion.

"We should check on my other friends," Keith says after Will went back in the lion.

And I thought it was going to be an average day at camp half-blood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyo it's my first chapter so like and comment if you like it
Thanks
Goodbye my chicken nuggets

Edited: 3/27/19