Happy Birthday

Start writing your story

Nico's POV

For some reason everyone has been acting weirdly today, except Lance and Percy. They are always weird.  I don't know why, there is nothing special today, I think.

Anyways, I am now playing mythomagic with Keithy (I am sorry if anything is going to be wrong, I haven't been in these fandoms for a while, but I still love them). Keith is actually pretty good at this, he is the only good opponent I've had for a long time.

"So Keith, do you know why everyone is acting weird today?" I ask Keith.

Keith started to panic a little, "I-I-I don't k-know"

"Are you okay?" I questioned.

"Y-Yeah, I am good," Keith replies.

Then we continue our game.

~Time skip brought to you by Aaron Burr and his love of Waiting~

After the game, Keith decided that we should go outside and socialize, ew.

As soon as we opened the door, I heard, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

I was so scared that I raised a couple of skeletons and some people scared.

I see the whole camp was there along with some from Camp Jupiter, like Reyna, Jason and Hazel.

"What is this?" I ask

"It's your birthday!!" Lance exclaims while he has one arm around Keith's waist.

"It is?" I ask

"You forgot your own birthday?" Percy exclaims

"I mean, I never celebrated my birthday much, only when..." I stopped

"When Bianca was here." Annabeth says. Annabeth has gotten a lot bigger due to the baby who can be born any day now.

"Yeah" I said while looking down about to cry.

"Let's not dwell on the past! Let's celebrate the birth of our little Nico!" Will exclaims while everyone else cheers.

The day was full of fun, they had a cake and when I cut it there was a rainbow inside. We played some games, and I got lots of presents, I got mythomagic cards, a new Leo phone and more. The skeletons also stayed to play.

Then when the night was about to end, Annabeth's baby decided that it wanted to see the world.

When her water broke Percy started screaming more than Annabeth.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO" he said while running to his pregnant significant other.

"Jason take her to the infirmary, and meet me there." will commands.

Then Will kept commanding people then said.

"Alright people, we have a baby to bring into this beautiful world, now get to it!"

Everyone was shuffling around for a while, and after an hour, little Bianca Angel Jackson was born.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYOOOOO

i know it's trash but i thought i would do this for nico's birthday

"Every action has its equal opposite reaction."

Tomorrow I am going to Texas

and if you haven't checked out "The Writing Tree" it's a jamilton story and some of you might like it if you ship them and like hamilton.

adios

ya two piece chicken nugget