Swapfell Sans X Reader

(this is gonna be horrible brace yourself's readers) (also i'm gonna call swapfell sans raspberry so yeah. also this is all in the readers POV)

You and raspberry were just casually hanging out in his room, talking normally as friends do, when you noticed he's been staring at you. you blush a little and ask (your words are in italic and his are in bold. thoughts are underlined and italic/bold depending on who's thoughts it is.)

"H-hey um...w-why are you s-staring at me...?"

he chuckles. "I see you noticed~" "Well, i'm staring at you because you're sexy~"

You blush and think, Did he really call me sexy?

While you were thinking, he moved closer to you.

"You know, there is something i'v been wanting to do for a while~"

"H-huh?" you say, confused.

he chuckles and suddenly kisses you roughly. he bites your bottom lip, basically asking you to open your mouth lol *cries silently in corner* i'm such crap at this...TwT

you open your mouth for him, and you have a tongue fight for dominance. him almost immediately winning. you moan softly into the kiss as he explores your mouth completely. he stops kissing you.

"Wait how the fuck did you even kiss me??"

"I don't even know, somehow i had a tongue. I'm as confused as you are."

"Lets just watch a movie."

"Okay."

you cuddle with him and watch *insert movie title here*

THE END

I'm sorry that was such shit TwT i'll try to do better next time ;_;

till next time...stay lemony my fellow sinners >:3