1540

March 1540

King Henry married Anna of Cleaves and finally started looking for his missing daughter. Meanwhile the little Danish king went to war with Portugal. The little king was to wait in the tents while his soldiers defeated Portugal. Elizabeth was left as Queen Regent. Some Portugal soldiers were coming into Denmarks territory in Norway. Elizabeth being the brace little girl she is gathered an army against them and road to Norway.

April 1540

The danish king and Queen won the war against Portugal and that same month the little danish king announced to all of Europe his marriage to Princess Elizabeth Tudor now Queen Elizabeth and praised how brave she was for being a fantastic Regent who went into battle herself on her own decision.

In England when word reached, this shocked the king and Mary. The Danish Ambassador explained to the king of England and his oldest daughter that almost 4 years ago the king of Denmark demanded he have Elizabeth. Knowing the king of England had declared her illegitimate the little king took matters in his own hands. This shocked the king even more. The ambassador stated to the English king that all Protestant nations declared Elizabeth legitimate. Mary just paled in horror.